An imposter in the midst

it appears that i have an admirer.
someone is posting under my name however they are too stupid to even pull off this simple task efficiently.
you will note that there is no space between “03” and “sprinter”.
perhaps admin could confirm that my password, email etc match those of the old board.
these posts trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/search.php … 3+Sprinter are certainly not from me.

so how is he an imposter■■?.as you pointed out there is a difference ( the space) in your names.
lets face it theres thousands of 03 sprinters out there so one more wont make much difference :slight_smile:
and it does sound better than
92 illegal immigrant sherpa minibus :wink:

I don’t think 03 sprinter is trying to pass himself off as you, different location, different email, he just registered on the new forums earlier than you did. Maybe you could email each other and see if one wants to change their name or live with it until one of you gets a new vehicle, 04 sprinter perhaps. :wink: :smiley:

start moaning when he has nicked your van :smiling_imp:

How do we know YOU’RE not the imposter??!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Dan.

Blimey Dan, you could have a point there. :wink: :unamused: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Maybe they could have a contest of some sort,whoever wins,gets to keep the name;

Obvious contests could be:

First to 100 drops around London

A drag race up the M1,first one to Leeds and back

Who cuts up the most motorists

Just an idea…

Dan.

:astonished: Glad you said that

how about this to sort it out.
1.who has most dents
2.who has knocked most wing mirrors off
what a jest lol

Just thought I’d say hello on the new board to my fellow Sprinters LOL :smiley:

Even more confusion, 3 of 'em now. :open_mouth:

heres the compo

whos got the most points on there licence wins

simple

jon

“No I’m Spartacus”

:stuck_out_tongue:

Whats goin on 'ere then.

I would just like to say please dont take offence of my user name.
I am clearly 6 months newer than you, only have 6 dents, 9 points on my licence.
I have 42 wing mirror kills to date and have only cut 34 cars up this week so i am still a novice.
As im still quite new and running in i only do 99 drops a day at the moment.

Please go easy on me as i would never try to emulate someone of your stature.

03Sprinter you are a god to us all and we salute you !! :sunglasses:

“No I’m Spartacus”

:laughing:
or… “Im Brian, and so’s my wife!”

:smiley: Haha! What a funny thread! Put a smile on my face anyway!

Brgds

Speedy

i clearly rule the roost as i have no less than 13 useless gadgets glued to my dash/windscreen including 3 notepads, barometer, compass, cockrel weather vein, arse from elbow locater etc. i also have an entire office suite constructed (badly) with cheap timber across the passenger seats.
of course, due to all my bullbars, racks, lights and bodge jobs i now only have a payload capacity of 45kg.
i also have no money for insurance or working capital because of all the useless [zb] i bought. oh well.

Small one.L. :wink:

i clearly rule the roost as i have no less than 13 useless gadgets glued to my dash/windscreen including 3 notepads, barometer, compass, cockrel weather vein, arse from elbow locater etc. i also have an entire office suite constructed (badly) with cheap timber across the passenger seats.
of course, due to all my bullbars, racks, lights and bodge jobs i now only have a payload capacity of 45kg.

i thought all that came as standard :smiley:

jon

LMAO! I love it!

Mal.