Jeremy Vine show

They are discussing driving on the Vine show on Friday, mainly from the perspective of skateboard drivers I think but it may be good for a laugh…

or raising the old blood pressure a few points depending on what they say.

Heard on the news that there is some concern about drivers having to work 60 plus hours and it is getting a lot of drivers down.

And then there’s those of us would happily work 60+ hours a week no matter what we were paid…

Darn… I may end up having to listen to vine… shudder

Did anyone hear all of this bit of the show?

I missed most of it as I was out doing the shopping and picking up my sched for tomorrow.

I did hear Clarkson, and he said nothing to alter my usual low opinion of him :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Jules

My hand slipped, and I managed to forget to turn the radio back on until after 3…
I couldn’t overcome my allergy to Vine for it. Sorry.

First phone in was s truck driver, and his comments were well received, didn’t hear all of it, but was well impressed.

I heard most of the show, the “expert” was serving police officer and road safety instuctor (i think) Mostly he was stating the obvious, lack of anticipation, lane disipline, how to reverse a car a la Reginald Molehusband, ( anyone remember the ad all those years ago?!!)
But who takes any notice of all these discussions? people will drive how they want to regardless of those around them, as long as they get to where they want to at a time that suits them. especially Mr.Rep!!!
rgds.
roy…

Ah, good old Reginald Molehusband - those were the days… public information films which were better than some of the sitcoms :laughing: :laughing:

Jules

A driveing expert actually referred to the truck driver as a “Proffessional” driver!!@

recognition at last!!

Kev