Dr Bode Williams

Does anybody actually know this guy ?.

The con artist behind this stupid scam , i was just wondering if anyone knows what size boot his rectal cavity takes as i would hope its a size 10 then i can satisfy him.

This was circulating when Noah was checking his E-mail please please dont be fooled by it, i have just recieved it in my Truckmail account just delete it guys.

The subject is to do with a business opertunity.

Normally i can spell very well its just my fingers are too big for the keyboard and i hit the wrong buttons sometimes but for the life of me i cannot se the correct spelling of opportunity, oppertunity, oportunity, ■■?

Every one of them looks wrong please help…

The first idea is always the best Jammy… opportunity.

So is this guys name part of the title of the e-mail??

cheers
STEVE.

Is this ANOTHER of those Nigerians or whatever claiming to have access to loads of money and are asking to help to repatriate it or suchlike?

I get one every few weeks or so.

How many bank accounts you got then Krankee■■? :open_mouth: :smiley:

cheers
STEVE

At the last count, three.

And it’s staying mine, all mine. :laughing:

I had 2 e mails from this guy and I read one then deleted it.I seem to remember reading that this is a scam to get your bank details so they can get access to it and empty it.Don’t know how many people fell for it but it must have taken a few people in! They would’t bother to send it out if it didn’t work sometime.Just ignore it and delete it.

BryanH:
I had 2 e mails from this guy and I read one then deleted it.I seem to remember reading that this is a scam to get your bank details so they can get access to it and empty it.Don’t know how many people fell for it but it must have taken a few people in! They would’t bother to send it out if it didn’t work sometime.Just ignore it and delete it.

don’t need anyone to empty my bank account, got a wife that does that no problem :laughing: :laughing:

I have a very caring company who address this problem by not putting my wages in the bank! :stuck_out_tongue:

kitkat:

BryanH:

don’t need anyone to empty my bank account, got a wife that does that no problem :laughing: :laughing:

Kitkat,you married my wife too!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth:

Dan.

Dan a.k.a Boo:

kitkat:

BryanH:

Kitkat,you married my wife too!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth:

Dan.

one bank robber is enough thanks mate :laughing: :laughing: