How?

One for the CSI Trucknet, how did he manage this?

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/li … s-20385119

Belting it down Breeze Hill, seen the speed camera, slammed on and lost it?

Janos:
Belting it down Breeze Hill, seen the speed camera, slammed on and lost it?

Think hes on that roundabout opposite the Church and the Tyre place. So might have been belting it round and lost control.

You are only right! Only drive past there about 5 times a week.

Thought is was filmed from Mons pub side for some reason.
Where he has crashed is uphill, so to do that much damage he can’t of exited from Hawthorne Road? Must of come up Merton Road? Roundabout clear… foot down…but it is a bit of a sharp turn. Lost it exiting roundabout?

Janos:
Thought is was filmed from Mons pub side for some reason.
Where he has crashed is uphill, so to do that much damage he can’t of exited from Hawthorne Road? Must of come up Merton Road? Roundabout clear… foot down…but it is a bit of a sharp turn. Lost it exiting roundabout?

That would be my guess. Its a bit of a PITA round about at times so migt have chanced a gap and went for it.

I’d say he wasn’t watching where he was going, turned too quickly to the left and put the nearside into the railings which are just at the right height to impale themselves under the box body. His continuing forward momentum has then caused the railings to rip the box off the chassis, as they’re concreted into the ground and will be the harder of the two to budge. Box body loses and the end result is what you see.

DCPCFML:
I’d say he wasn’t watching where he was going, turned too quickly to the left and put the nearside into the railings which are just at the right height to impale themselves under the box body. His continuing forward momentum has then caused the railings to rip the box off the chassis, as they’re concreted into the ground and will be the harder of the two to budge. Box body loses and the end result is what you see.

Alright CALM DOWN CALM DOWN

Last month, I was on the M1 heading north and saw an artic decorated with a section of those railings, all twisted, dangling from the trailers near side bumper. The railing section is still there on the M1 just after junction 6 heading north.

robthedog:

DCPCFML:

Alright CALM DOWN CALM DOWN

That was funny…in the 90’s.