Merlin people

It’s a agency apparently , anyone had any dealings with them , not a name I’ve ever heard of , ta

I know em doze.
The agency belongs to a guy called Arthur King, he has a guy who runs it for him, he’s a bit of a wizard in the office apparentlly, couple of decent blokes, as well,.they do a lot of charity work for The Round Table.
They do mostly work in Northern England, (Lancs a lot I think) …oh yeh and it’s mainly nights.
Give em a bell,.and mention my name. :wink:

You had me for a second rob , I wouldn’t normally be interested as agency apparently , but so I’m told you can only go full time with company after 3 months with these , gets me back to grantham & 5 mins from house , and hopefully full time stops the tax letters every 5 mins

robroy:
I know em doze.
The agency belongs to a guy called Arthur King, he has a guy who runs it for him, he’s a bit of a wizard in the office apparentlly, couple of decent blokes, as well,.they do a lot of charity work for The Round Table.
They do mostly work in Northern England, (Lancs a lot I think) …oh yeh and it’s mainly nights.

I did a bit of work for these a year or 2 ago. Brilliant agency, they had me in the local Tesco depot - loved it, 8 hours and home every night.

Remember the guy running the agency too, sound chap but always had this grey overgrown beard and weird hat which I always found weird as he worked inside in the office all day.

robroy:
I know em doze.

10/10 :laughing:

Not far from the truth Rob, I believe its the in house agency for Knights of Old group. Same as Logistics People is Stobbies.

Fuzrat:
Not far from the truth Rob, I believe its the in house agency for Knights of Old group. Same as Logistics People is Stobbies.

Thankyou , that explains the job advert

robroy:
I know em doze.

All knig… I mean nights from what I’ve heard

robroy:
I know em doze.

Hahahaha made my day that Rob nice one nice to see some light hearted banter for a change

Wasn’t there old office in Glastonbury run by a chap called Uther pen-Dragon, and the girl in the office was Called Guinevere.

biggriffin:
Wasn’t there old office in Glastonbury run by a chap called Uther pen-Dragon, and the girl in the office was Called Guinevere.

Aye my ex girlfriend also told me that .
Well I say girlfriend she was just a one night stand, or you could ‘‘say girl I had’’.

(Think about it, you’ll get there :laughing: )

Their head office was in Charnock Richard, but I believe they closed down a few years ago…

idrive:
Their head office was in Charnock Richard, but I believe they closed down a few years ago…

They didn’t close, they were criminal con men shut down by the law,… the owners used to Scam a lot. :smiley:

Need to stop this now. :laughing:

Didn’t Arthur King, go on a quest to find the Holy Grail. (Sound of empty coconut shells)

No doubt Dopey will be a wizard at finding a new job

peirre:

He’ll be on the phone to em now, asking to speak to Arthur King. :smiley:

robroy:

peirre:

He’ll be on the phone to em now, asking to speak to Arthur King. :smiley:

King Arthur is still in Barnsley fighting for mining jobs

peirre:

What has snowwhite and the rest of her crew got to do with this unless , they are going to do a STEAK out on a Friday.

Will get my coat.