Tesco jobs

I though these supermarket jobs , Tesco , Asda , Sainsbury’s etc were meant to be the bees knees ( I always said they were 15 hrs etc ) , but all the others said no , 8 hrs & home every night , this Tesco wagon was here when I got here & still here when I left 50 mins later , seems I’ve been proved right , 15 hrs , 10 hr drives , running out of hours , nights out etc etc , or have Tesco etc caught up on you lot trying to hide inside the ring fence at last ha ha , and you’re now having to do a days work !!!

B685C0F4-3192-4DF0-8F9C-5607A31778A9.jpeg

Either that or they had a tip off that they were looking for people to do a second run LOL

Hope you don’t get a disciplinary for stealing 4 mins 59 seconds extra break time.

Meanwhile our old Tesco mate lets the £££ tick over nicely whilst examining the inside of his eyelids.

dozy:
…this Tesco wagon was here when I got here & still here when I left 50 mins later…

A 45 break is actually 50 at a lot of places, so as not to accidentally record less than 45 on the tacho. Nothing to see here unless he went over 50…

Probably what we call a “non seeker” On a 9hr contract not looking for OT and got a run that only takes 6hrs. Inspect the inside of the eyelids for hour and a half on way back rather than sit in the canteen listening to all the rubbish spouted to wait for clock out time.