Logging onto microlise issue

Obviously done it 1,000,s times , but never seen this message , vehicle does not exist in Tmc
So start job comes up fine as you can see , but just comes up with message above ?

999F7D00-5734-4ACF-AF53-C2CD5AD54B01.jpeg

I

052187EA-4231-4B88-A4B7-E5E08CDA4382.jpeg

Call the Stobart…

Helpline. Isn’t that what it’s there for?

along with what pants should i wear on tuesday somethings wobbling there are 4 buckles on my nearside not tucked in a nasty man upset me at the roundabout again today and my sleeping bag still smells

I think the previous driver might be logged in still, or you changed your name :laughing:

drover:
I think the previous driver might be logged in still, or you changed your name :laughing:

Changed my faith to Muslim a month , two ago , yes I spotted that but still can’t go any further , bloody w/ end agency , was working fine Thursday

yourhavingalarf:
Call the Stobart…

Helpline. Isn’t that what it’s there for?

Won’t ring , that’s the problem when you let these Latvians , Indians , Romanians loose at w/ ends , just dread a Monday

along with what pants should i wear on tuesday somethings wobbling there are 4 buckles on my nearside not tucked in a nasty man upset me at the roundabout again today and my sleeping bag still smells

Working now

ask Robroy he will know, he loves all that sort of technology and he will been especially keen to help you Doze

This troll is weak

I refer the op back to his previous thread about sat-navs. It’s technology.

idrive:
As dozy knows all too well, this is because the previous driver pulled his card out without logging off the microlise first.
When dozy puts his card in, the system will automatically log him on.
If it didn’t, you would simply press logout then login again and it will refresh.
You should take on the other guys jobs, maybe he doesn’t get shafted by planners all week long, you could have an easy day.
This troll is weak

No my card went in first thing , that’s why I say I’ve never had this before

Vehicle does not exist in TMC. I believe this message usually means that the office has not allocated a vehicle to your route, on the management console. Phone your office to get the issue corrected, if you care.