Driver found smuggling migrants OUT of UK

A Turkish driver was stopped at the M23/A3 junction and was found to have 17 migrants trying to get out of the UK. Poor sods, I don’t blame them for trying to make a better life for themselves elsewhere. Shame they’ve got to stay here now. :laughing: :laughing:

standard.co.uk/news/uk/m25- … 26027.html

ezydriver:
A Turkish driver was stopped at the M23/A3 junction and was found to have 17 migrants trying to get out of the UK. Poor sods, I don’t blame them for trying to make a better life for themselves elsewhere. Shame they’ve got to stay here now. :laughing: :laughing:

standard.co.uk/news/uk/m25- … 26027.html

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Should have given him a medal…and a regular contract. :laughing:

who’s gonna be the first to call me a racist. :unamused:

Will brits bailing out to France and elsewhere, looking for better living standards, be called immigrants from now on, or are they still expats?

robroy:
Should have given him a medal…and a regular contract. :laughing:

who’s gonna be the first to call me a racist. :unamused:

Totally agree, plenty of scope for a regular backload

How else do you think all the paedos from abroad manage flee the authorities and dissappear off back home? I’d say this is more regular than people think

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Or just perhaps , they’ve come over once signed up for all the handouts then got a ride back out again only to repeat with a different identity and get a second handout from good ol blighty ? Been going on for years

Wouldn’t they be emigrants? And don’t get me started on immigrants as opposed to illegals.

Avoiding COVID travel ban?
Whatever their motive for travelling, there is a ban on, and no tickets to be bought.

If you are a national of another country or you have residency in another country you are able to travel to that country without hindrance.
I have residency in Portugal and come and go as I please as I am a British national.

As ever, you just have to have the correct paperwork, they like a bit of paperwork and documentation now, in fact they love it!

It is like we have gone backwards 30 years or so and border checks all through to Portugal and back again…Really is quite nostalgic for me. :laughing:

I do like the French being under curfew though, makes for a very pleasant traverse through that country.

Boatarde Tude, out of interest, which part of Portugal do you live in ? My favourite area is Trans-Montana Guimaraes/Braga areas with no tourists and no rip off prices of which the sheep flock to the Algarve for ?
My residence permit was easy along with the tax number , have a Tango and Franchesina on me , no faz mal !

Tarmaceater:
Boatarde Tude, out of interest, which part of Portugal do you live in ? My favourite area is Trans-Montana Guimaraes/Braga areas with no tourists and no rip off prices of which the sheep flock to the Algarve for ?
My residence permit was easy along with the tax number , have a Tango and Franchesina on me , no faz mal !

I have a farmhouse on the top of a mountain and few acres of terraces and a lake at the bottom in the middle of Portugal, not far from Alvito da Beira, surrounded by forest and mountains, happy and calm people, not that you see anyone day in day out…I am trapped in the UK at the moment as I cannot simply hire a lorry or pay removals to move as the dirt track to the place is too steep an incline to get a normal lorry up there!

So I am learning the language, selling all of my stuff and sprucing the house up here to sell, as I don`t think travelling betwixt the two is going to be an option, so best to leave permanently, clean break etc.

Not met one person in the UK who thinks I am being silly, a lot of people want to leave!