Driver found smuggling migrants OUT of UK

Tarmaceater:
Boatarde Tude, out of interest, which part of Portugal do you live in ? My favourite area is Trans-Montana Guimaraes/Braga areas with no tourists and no rip off prices of which the sheep flock to the Algarve for ?
My residence permit was easy along with the tax number , have a Tango and Franchesina on me , no faz mal !

I have a farmhouse on the top of a mountain and few acres of terraces and a lake at the bottom in the middle of Portugal, not far from Alvito da Beira, surrounded by forest and mountains, happy and calm people, not that you see anyone day in day out…I am trapped in the UK at the moment as I cannot simply hire a lorry or pay removals to move as the dirt track to the place is too steep an incline to get a normal lorry up there!

So I am learning the language, selling all of my stuff and sprucing the house up here to sell, as I don`t think travelling betwixt the two is going to be an option, so best to leave permanently, clean break etc.

Not met one person in the UK who thinks I am being silly, a lot of people want to leave!