New Sainsbury's depot?

One being built in Bristol apparently, i guess it’s what’s going up next to Lidl/The Range along the M49?
Anybody know??

drover:
One being built in Bristol apparently, i guess it’s what’s going up next to Lidl/The Range along the M49?
Anybody know??

I guess it’ll replace Emerson’s Green?

DAF95XF:

drover:
Anybody know??

I guess it’ll replace Emerson’s Green?

I guess so, I bet they were planning on moving into the Asda avonmouth before the takeover got booted out :laughing:

There’s a huge new warehouse going up next to where I currently work (Farmfoods), signs all over it saying it’s a new cross-docked facility

But I can’t see any company affiliated to it

Thejpmshow:
There’s a huge new warehouse going up next to where I currently work (Farmfoods), signs all over it saying it’s a new cross-docked facility

That’s the one, wonder who it is then?

drover:

Thejpmshow:

I’m sure I read somewhere that Ocado are due to open a new ‘spoke’ in the area. I wonder if it’s that

Thejpmshow:

drover:

Thejpmshow:

I’m sure I read somewhere that Ocado are due to open a new ‘spoke’ in the area. I wonder if it’s that

I think there’s a new Ocado round the corner from us (Asda) on that new estate off Kingsweston lane .

Argos (Sainsbury’s) are shutting Bridgwater depot down in March next year and moving it into Bristol area, so I guess it be Sainsbury/Argos shared rdc

elsa Lad:
Argos (Sainsbury’s) are shutting Bridgwater depot down in March next year and moving it into Bristol area, so I guess it be Sainsbury/Argos shared rdc

Yes saw that this morning, makes sense now

Thejpmshow:

Samworth ?

Gavc:

Thejpmshow:

Samworth ?

I doubt it as samworth will be starting cross docking in Asda avonmouth shortly. 6 Allocated bays & 30 trailers will be based there