A good start to a Friday

Got a text this morning from warehouse staff at my first regular collection of the day:

“Good Morning Roy. Nothing from 2nd warehouse today. You can come straight to main site, fresh coffee and doughnuts waiting :p”

I wonder how the rest of my day will pan out…?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Doing a bit…

Of a Murray Walker aren’t you? :smiley:

Roymondo:
Got a text this morning from warehouse staff at my first regular collection of the day:

“Good Morning Roy. Nothing from 2nd warehouse today. You can come straight to main site, fresh coffee and doughnuts waiting :p”

I wonder how the rest of my day will pan out…?

My day started good [emoji16] but now sat at forest services with a screw in a trailer tyre [emoji49]

New pastures

Perhaps needless to say things took a slight downward turn. Got to the Collection to be told that the greedy beggars in the warehouse had scoffed the lot!

Ah well - it was a nice gesture all the same.

Roymondo:
Perhaps needless to say things took a slight downward turn. Got to the Collection to be told that the greedy beggars in the warehouse had scoffed the lot!

Ah well - it was a nice gesture all the same.

Is that what…

These young un’s call ‘karma dude’?

Considerate really. Helping others avoid the risk of obesity.
I too try to help out where I can.

Got offered a sausage roll at Amazon bathgate a while back.

And no it’s not a euphemism

Phew, thought that this was a very distasteful way to comment about the biggest story right now :smiley:

^^^^ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

News gets around don’t it?
Dozy has a steak dinner waiting for him.

Rang a guy this morning who told me he’d meet me in a lay by (I need to stop doing this btw :blush: :laughing: ) to guide me to a remote site, got there and he got out of his van and handed me a ‘Wild Bean cappucino’ and a pastry bite he had bought from a service station.:sunglasses:

switchlogic:
Phew, thought that this was a very distasteful way to comment about the biggest story right now :smiley:

Where the hood at?

RIP DMX

Got to a store other day, cars blocking entrance, eventually get in, another rushes round me reversing.
Lady on door, 'what idiots! have a cuppa and a cake driver '[emoji106]

Sent from my moto g 5G plus using Tapatalk