Security Breach.

This came up before on my tacho display.
Are ‘THEY’ finally on to me? :open_mouth: should I be afraid?

Should I take to wearing a Winseer Tin Foil hat to keep them away?

Will I get a dreaded infringement? :open_mouth: …(.ooh the thought of that, I won’t sleep. :neutral_face: )

Ok I should maybe start to take all this type of crap seriously :blush:
:laughing:

But just out of curiosity…wtf does it mean??

It usually means you need to pop the fuse back in or move the magnet further away from the sensor :blush: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Regards John.

robroy:

Too late now.This is what happens when you don’t use log books. :open_mouth: :laughing:

robroy:

Will I get a dreaded infringement? :open_mouth: …(.ooh the thought of that, I won’t sleep. :neutral_face: )

This may be of assistance

novadata.co.uk/userdata/fil … faults.pdf

I would say it sounds like it’s not reading the chip on your card properly or something

Thejpmshow:

robroy:

[emoji38]

I would say it sounds like it’s not reading the chip on your card properly or something

If the problem was with reading the card it would have a figure 1 (or 2 for slot 2) next to the padlock symbol.
There are a number of faults/errors that can trigger the “Security Breach” message - Even something as simple as a dodgy microswitch making the unit think the case has been opened.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Thejpmshow:

robroy:

Thanks for that mate.
Comes up as fault code 22 ‘Error in sensor communication’ whatever that means.
I’ll get it sorted when I get back.

old 67:
It usually means you need to pop the fuse back in or move the magnet further away from the sensor :blush: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Regards John.

Have you been talking to dozy?
I told him in confidence about my runs down to Cornwall from Tesco Livingston, and he let the cat out of the bag on the other thread.
You just can’t trust some people. :unamused:
:wink: :laughing:

robroy:

old 67:
It usually means you need to pop the fuse back in or move the magnet further away from the sensor :blush: :wink: [emoji38] [emoji38]

Regards John.

Have you been talking to dozy?
I told him in confidence about my runs down to Cornwall from Tesco Livingston, and he let the cat out of the bag on the other thread.
You just can’t trust some people. :unamused:
:wink: [emoji38]

Bloody day men.

Billy…

Maguire.

Maybe you have one of the next gen tachos that have been programmed with Bill Gates A.I. technology and the tacho is in fact judging you personally and making social commentary? Just saying like. :wink:

the maoster:
Maybe you have one of the next gen tachos that have been programmed with Bill Gates A.I. technology and the tacho is in fact judging you personally and making social commentary? Just saying like. :wink:

Nah if that was the case it would read somewhere along the lines of ‘‘Too godamn good looking for his own good’’ :sunglasses: :laughing:

robroy:

Groove Armada back to my roots :laughing:

You’ll get it fixed when you get back , what a bloody flippant attitude, you should ring up fleet , your company , inform them , then take it directly to the nearest tachograph repair centre
Though from what I read on here your upto your eyes in fiddling of one sort or another , so what 1 more thing on your wrap sheet when you’ve probably got 100 already
You seem quite intelligent rob , is it money troubles , you seemed to have taken total leave of your senses , no one in there right mind would try & break into a taco graph , but you have & posted it up on here , or are you on drugs , I just can’t see any rationale person carrying on like this
I’d of suggested talking to your mates rob , but your mate seems as stupid as you as he thinks mending a broken lorry seat is bung a seat cover on it
I’m lost for words , god knows where all this is going to end , up , a cell I’d of thought

dozy:
You’ll get it fixed when you get back , what a bloody flippant attitude, you should ring up fleet , your company , inform them , then take it directly to the nearest tachograph repair centre
Though from what I read on here your upto your eyes in fiddling of one sort or another , so what 1 more thing on your wrap sheet when you’ve probably got 100 already
You seem quite intelligent rob , is it money troubles , you seemed to have taken total leave of your senses , no one in there right mind would try & break into a taco graph , but you have & posted it up on here , or are you on drugs , I just can’t see any rationale person carrying on like this
I’d of suggested talking to your mates rob , but your mate seems as stupid as you as he thinks mending a broken lorry seat is bung a seat cover on it
I’m lost for words , god knows where all this is going to end , up , a cell I’d of thought

Didn’t you get dragged over the hot coals for fiddling by Vosa once Dozy?

Yorkielad:

dozy:

Didn’t you get dragged over the hot coals for fiddling by Vosa once Dozy?

So, that proves Dozy knows how the system works, and is speak8ng from a position of expertise.

And he is probably correct about R,R’s financial woes.
ATMs (holes in the wall) use chip cards.
Digi tachos use chip cards.
ATMs hold cash.
So, digi tachos hold cash.
R.R was breaking in to get coffee money. Simple logic.

dozy:

You got me sussed doze, just contemplating ending it all, I’m at my wits end here.
Got commitments mate, :bulb: a Navara to run, which needs more lights for that ‘Smokey and the Bandit’ look, and an ex. model high maintenance wife, I need to keep her in Dolce Gabana man… and she’s down to her last Louis Vuton handbag, :open_mouth:

So needs must mate…any jobs going at Stobbies btw?, I need in excess of 80 hours (plus my magnet of course)

Asked for advice from my mate and all he keeps banging on about is special offers on ■■■■ seat covers and how much more money he is on than me. :open_mouth:

Just hang on a minute whilst I have a quick snort…ahh sorrrrtedd. :sunglasses:

Thinks…‘‘Now how many miles from Cornwall to Livingston and back home’’

:wink: :laughing:

Took my card out last night, gave it a bit of a rub, put it back in, and the fault has cleared now…I’m a tacho technician. :sunglasses: :smiley:

But what did you do with the card?

the maoster:
But what did you do with the card?

Which one?? :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: