Morrisons Burton Latimer

Are you able to park on site here and have a 9hr break?

Won’t have any time left once i am tipped.

Morrisions will have the answer to that, dont you think.
Subbies working for morrisions used to park at the goods in gate overnight
and theres quite a few laybys on the A6 south

I don’t know of any Morrison’s sites that let you park overnight tbh. AFAIK only Willow Green has a manned gatehouse so you could probably chance it. I personally wouldn’t.

I remember Burton Latimer security being a particularly arsey bunch tbh. I once turned up there in a wrecker towing one of their dead artics and they wouldn’t let me on site without a reference number!

I dropped the whole lot outside the gatehouse and buggered off! My how we laaarfed.

I’ve seen signs stating “not overnight parking” but I’ve seen a few trucks there occasionally with the curtains closed

I parked there overnight but it was about 8 years ago.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Get you planner to send in another driver to take the load in , I did a month ago , but it did take about 5 hrs ( I would of but Morrison’s wouldn’t let me in until 18.00 I think it was , then gatehouse said they wouldn’t start tipping until 19.00 ) so not enough hours
At 16.00 the planner said he had a driver who’d just gone into Tesco reading who had enough time !!! Idiot , finally got a driver who tipped Morrison’s thrapston to take it off me

by the amount of motors i see every morning in the week and saturday morning in the 4 laybyes from burton latimer to finedon , i’d say no. if you can fit into the BP serv’s at kettering on the A14 it’d probably be the best bet.

Probably too late now but layby on A43 just off the A14 towards Corby junction 7 is good. Police headquarters just down the road which keeps the low life away. Then of course Rothwell truck stop, never been in there so not sure what its like.

elsa Lad:
Probably too late now but layby on A43 just off the A14 towards Corby junction 7 is good. Police headquarters just down the road which keeps the low life away. Then of course Rothwell truck stop, never been in there so not sure what its like.

Rothwell truckstop is a decent spot and how truckstops should be

I cannot believe there are people saying, park in lay-bys, when there’s a perfectly good Truckstop 15mins down the road. Lay-bys are for stopping for a pee, or a 15min break, not having a night out,Dozy will disagree what does that tell you.

Mazzer2:

elsa Lad:

Rothwell truckstop is a decent spot and how truckstops should be

I’ve stopped there, and agree, its good.

biggriffin:
I cannot believe there are people saying, park in lay-bys, when there’s a perfectly good Truckstop 15mins down the road. Lay-bys are for stopping for a pee, or a 15min break, not having a night out,Dozy will disagree what does that tell you.

Maybe we shouldn’t advertise the good places, lest they get ■■■■■■ up ne the common majority■■?

biggriffin:

With my diabetis / prostrate problems I often have to get up 4/5/6 times in a night for a pee , it’s much more easier to jump out the passenger door in a lay-by in your boxers / boots & ■■■■ down the wheel than a ind estate , truck stop( no cameras , lights , people about ) , I haven’t got time to walk to the toilet , I wouldn’t get there , I have to go there & then ,lay-bys are easier for me .
It’s like at home , my bed would be the best place for me to sleep , but getting up 5/6/7 times through the night wakes my mrs up so she has now put me in the spare bedroom next to the toilet ,
Hopefully you don’t get my health issues as I wouldn’t want you getting the abuse I seem to be getting aimed at me !! Remember we all get old eventually !!!

dozy:

biggriffin:

With my diabetis / prostrate problems I often have to get up 4/5/6 times in a night for a pee , it’s much more easier to jump out the passenger door in a lay-by in your boxers / boots & ■■■■ down the wheel than a ind estate , truck stop( no cameras , lights , people about ) , I haven’t got time to walk to the toilet , I wouldn’t get there , I have to go there & then ,lay-bys are easier for me .
It’s like at home , my bed would be the best place for me to sleep , but getting up 5/6/7 times through the night wakes my mrs up so she has now put me in the spare bedroom next to the toilet ,
Hopefully you don’t get my health issues as I wouldn’t want you getting the abuse I seem to be getting aimed at me !! Remember we all get old eventually !!!

4 pint milk container and stay in the warmth or your cab,if you fill that though night I reckon you’ve had it…

Yorkielad:

dozy:

biggriffin:

4 pint milk container and stay in the warmth or your cab,if you fill that though night I reckon you’ve had it…

Only for people with small nobs. An empty fabric conditioner bottle is what those of us blessed at birth use.

DCPCFML:

Yorkielad:

dozy:

biggriffin:

Only for people with small nobs. An empty fabric conditioner bottle is what those of us blessed at birth use.

Most of the main supermarkets sell 5L water bottles for under £1.50 with a nice wide opening, just have to be careful not to hit a car when you ditch a full one out the window on the motorway

or apparently they have these things called bins around somewhere

DCPCFML:

Yorkielad:

dozy:

biggriffin:

:laughing: :laughing: Your only peeing in it not making love to it :laughing:
Make sure you wash the fabric softener bottle out first,a bit of that neat on japs eye will smart :grimacing:

ineedmoney:
Are you able to park on site here and have a 9hr break?

Not sure how they’d notice the difference between someone on a daily rest and someone sat there waiting to get tipped. Queues for ambient at most Morrison RDCs are about that long.

Yorkielad:
Make sure you wash the fabric softener bottle out first,a bit of that neat on japs eye will smart :grimacing:

You can get your nob in the neck of a 4 litre plastic milk container? :open_mouth: Trying to be polite, I feel a bit sorry for your wife if so. :blush:

DCPCFML:

Yorkielad:

You can get your nob in the neck of a 4 litre plastic milk container? :open_mouth: Trying to be polite, I feel a bit sorry for your wife if so. :blush:

What the conditioner bottle of a certain brands really means what it says on it “Comfort “ arrh that’s better [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

New pastures