IR35 Changes coming on 6th April

Hi. first of all go onto the HMRC site and do the questionaire about inside or outside ir 35
imho the umbrella companies will be the next inline for proper scutiny and forced to give up offering services thus leaving drivers under that scheme liable for a shed load of outstanding tax.
also as i understand it each L.T.D. company should be assesed seperatly on its own merits by the end user company which of course is NOT happening as it costs time and money to do, so they have quite unfairly just said a blanket NO to everything L.T.D.
thus forcing agency drivers to go PAYE or umbrella in my situation i have had to go Paye as i do not trust umbrella companies
not a choice i wanted or needed as i was quite happy being indipendent and sorting my own finances out with my accountant.
hopefully this will change in the future ( but i doubt it as its down to money )
The real villans of all this of course are the polititcians who cannot see further than their snouts in the trough, that yes i have streamlined my tax affairs but the money get spent and goes a dozen different ways suporting local businesses etc