LIDL jobs

just came back from the job center in hinckley,asked about driving jobs was pointed towards a touch screen,this was ok but only 3 jobs in my area one of those was an agancey.
anyway saw one saying 60 hours for £475 to £500 5 out of 7 days, so printed it off got an interveiw with nice lady in the j.c. it was for p.l.m. transport, got home phoned the company up and it was for lidl running out of magna park.
start time was 1200 mid day i had to load the truck do 2 drops in brum unloading the truck myself at each store and pick up rubbish, then come back unload+reload do 2 more drops in darby come back and do the same.
he ended this by saying its job and finish,like it would take no time at all.
all this for less than £8.00 an hour on nights,i thanked him for his time and said no thanks.
so im still looking for work just normall work you no ware you drive the truck help in unloading i.e pull sheats open doors ect,next ill be in the office typing my own notes, now that is scary.
if any won has any jobs around 25miles of hinckley gives us a shout.
rgds mark.

:open_mouth:
I wonder how long it will be before a Driver pulls up at the back door of one of these continental supermarkets to be handed a questionaire by the manager:

1. Have you ever operated a checkout till before?
  2. Have you ever cleaned out a chestfreezer cabinet before?
  3. Have you ever repainted white lines in a store carpark before?

No, don’t laugh- it could happen!
Will it be Aldi, Lidl or Netto? :sunglasses:

harley man:
just came back from the job center in hinckley,asked about driving jobs was pointed towards a touch screen,this was ok but only 3 jobs in my area one of those was an agancey.
anyway saw one saying 60 hours for £475 to £500 5 out of 7 days, so printed it off got an interveiw with nice lady in the j.c. it was for p.l.m. transport, got home phoned the company up and it was for lidl running out of magna park.
start time was 1200 mid day i had to load the truck do 2 drops in brum unloading the truck myself at each store and pick up rubbish, then come back unload+reload do 2 more drops in darby come back and do the same.
he ended this by saying its job and finish,like it would take no time at all.
all this for less than £8.00 an hour on nights,i thanked him for his time and said no thanks.
so im still looking for work just normall work you no ware you drive the truck help in unloading i.e pull sheats open doors ect,next ill be in the office typing my own notes, now that is scary.
if any won has any jobs around 25miles of hinckley gives us a shout.
rgds mark.

:laughing: I did this about 5 years ago for Lidl out of Magna Park for about 3 weeks for 7.50 an hour through an agency…I ran from Magna Park to Torquey everynight…but the truck was always loaded…I had to off load it myself when I got down there and put the rubbish on but it only took about 45 minutes with one of those electric pallet trucks.

Bully