Motorway morons

This is becoming a common occurrence, what is a matter with these idiots I’ve had this happen twice this week already. Do they not know the rules or don’t care, either way they make themselves look like dicks and further tarnish our image

Tipper driver,say no more.

Don’t bother your arse about them mate, seriously.
Just let them get on with their stress ridden lives on their way to their first heart attack…‘Got to get there quick, first in queue etc etc’’ :unamused: panic stress panic. :unamused:
They’ll either die with the effects, sooner or later,… get nicked on a camera or both. :bulb:
You know the type.
He’s maybe trying to get an extra load in to pay for all the lights and crap on his boss’s motor…just guessing.

Grumpy_old_trucker:
Tipper driver,say no more.

I spent many years driving tippers Grump , but I never had to surrender my brain to do it . Doesn’t matter what that idiot was driving? He is a menace to himself and all around him .Just hope there is a plod or a dashcam warrior to report him .

I’d like to see a full pic including signs , I’ve been in the 4 th lane it’s just where roads lanes split , m6 / m5 split going southbound think it is I go down outside then as you come out other side you can be in 3 rd lane until you can get a cross
Oh by the way I passed a lorry on weight limit on hill on a14 legal no , but ■■■■ am I sitting behind him doing 25/30 mph , 45 / 50 mph I will do but not 25/30 mph legal or not

rigsby:
.Just hope there is a plod or a dashcam warrior to report him .

I reckon that ship has sailed mate, his reg is in full view,… there are plenty self appointed road Marshall’s,.snivelling weasels (and ex coppers) with itchy dialling fingers on this forum that will take great pleasure in ruining his day.

robroy:

rigsby:
.Just hope there is a plod or a dashcam warrior to report him .

I reckon that ship has sailed mate, his reg is in full view,… there are plenty self appointed road Marshall’s,.snivelling weasels (and ex coppers) with itchy dialling fingers on this forum that will take great pleasure in ruining his day.

I’ve got it on dash cam but I aint no grass and never will be I couldn’t give a F–K what he does, I just find it unbelievable the amount that do it to save a few seconds absolute ■■■■■ !!

Needs to change his windscreen sticker to “Outside Lane Freight Train” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/curly42/50890744772/

Fuzrat:
Needs to change his windscreen sticker to “Outside Lane Freight Train” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

M200 RHY. | P.J.M. Fleet Services. Scania. | curly42 | Flickr

NICE ONE

robthedog:
I’ve got it on dash cam but I aint no grass and never will be

Yet you…

Freely choose to publish a photo of the alleged offender’s (if you zoom in) number plate on a world wide website, possibly ‘dobbing’ him in to his firm.

robthedog:
I couldn’t give a [zb] what he does

But you gave a big enough ■■■■ to make a post about it on a world wide website.

I have it on good authority that Carryfast was driving, with someone else’s digicard in the head.

How long was he out there? Absolutely shouldnt be there anyway but if creeping past it sort of makes it worse

yourhavingalarf:

robthedog:

Yet you…

Freely choose to publish a photo of the alleged offender’s (if you zoom in) number plate on a world wide website, possibly ‘dobbing’ him in to his firm.

robthedog:

But you gave a big enough [zb] to make a post about it on a world wide website.

Go and —-k yourself

robthedog:

yourhavingalarf:

robthedog:

Yet you…

robthedog:

But you gave a big enough [zb] to make a post about it on a world wide website.

Yep anyway
Go and —-k yourself

There’s a good chap

See it more and more nowadays. It wouldn’t infuriate me, rather make me raise my eyebrows and make that strange sighing noise! The majority of following car drivers would most likely be unaware of the illegality of the manoeuvre anyway.

What it does speak volumes about though is the mindset of that particular driver: he’s the one 6 inches off of the car in fronts bumper, he’s the one who runs it right the way to the cones before forcing his way in at the roadworks, he’s the one using his vehicle to intimidate and bully, he’s the one who’s abandoned it on double yellows causing chaos and he’s the one taking his breaks on the pumps.

For this type of driver it’s all about him and screw everybody else.

Oh grow up…

How incredibly immature to resort to insults because you’ve been caught with your pants down.

Don’t like what I write? Ignore me.

End of.

the maoster:
See it more and more nowadays. It wouldn’t infuriate me, rather make me raise my eyebrows and make that strange sighing noise! The majority of following car drivers would most likely be unaware of the illegality of the manoeuvre anyway.

What it does speak volumes about though is the mindset of that particular driver: he’s the one 6 inches off of the car in fronts bumper, he’s the one who runs it right the way to the cones before forcing his way in at the roadworks, he’s the one using his vehicle to intimidate and bully, he’s the one who’s abandoned it on double yellows causing chaos and he’s the one taking his breaks on the pumps.

For this type of driver it’s all about him and screw everybody else.

Your right he was 6” off my ■■■ and when he’d had enough he went for his glory overtake
I reckon it was yourhavingalarf judging by his comments maybe he’s the one caught with his pants down

All three are too blame. See it all the time. No one wants to give an inch or step off the pedal.
They all have to be on the limiter at all times. Then they start raging if someone causes them to drop down from 55mph to 56mph.
BECAUSE ALL POWER ALL THE TIME. Gotta get to the drop asap.

Drive at 50mph problem solved.
I remember when I was doing night trunking. Someone got a bollocking for stopping at a MSA and going for a ■■■■. This was because he didnt know the rule of stopping on the hard shoulder for a ■■■■■. Or leaving the engine running so they dont know you have stopped.
I know this is not night trunking but my god. They are by far the worse for being on the limiter at all times trying save as many seconds as possible.

Common occurrence on the M6 on a night time especially between Gretna and Penrith. Gretna to Penrith it’s usually Scots and Irish fridge wagons, further south than that down to Birmingham it’s Scottish pallet network deckers.

I’ve had a McBurneys come screaming past me in L2 like I’m going backwards and there’ll be a blinged up V8 Scannie missing a limiter steaming down the outside lane overtaking them.

adam277:
All three are too blame. See it all the time. No one wants to give an inch or step off the pedal.
They all have to be on the limiter at all times. Then they start raging if someone causes them to drop down from 55mph to 56mph.

I remember when I was doing night trunking. Someone got a bollocking for stopping at a MSA and going for a ■■■■. This was because he didnt know the rule of stopping on the hard shoulder for a ■■■■■. Or leaving the engine running so they dont know you have stopped.
I know this is not night trunking but my god. They are by far the worse for being on the limiter at all times trying save as many seconds as possible.

Oh dear the new forum moron has spoken
All to blame eh !!
Explain that then, should you not overtake a slower vehicle, we’re not all brain dead supermarket plodders stuck at 50 mph

robthedog:

adam277:

Oh dear the new forum moron has spoken
All to blame eh !!
Explain that then, should you not overtake a slower vehicle, we’re not all brain dead supermarket plodders stuck at 50 mph

As I alluded or on another thread, he just posts for the sake of posting and upping his post count.
Very few of his posts make any sense.