Lorry driver does the right thing

More people like this needed

youtube.com/watch?v=bd4IXXVkLnU

Na, not my problem lol.

I was kinda hoping for some 7ft steroid junkie to step out of that van and kick the crap out of him. :laughing:
I dont like littering. But I hate people who act like the police even more.

adam277:
Na, not my problem lol.

I was kinda hoping for some 7ft steroid junkie to step out of that van and kick the crap out of him. :laughing:

Do you honestly believe the police would be interested in acting on this? Well done imo except for the bearded guy who immediately got out his phone and went to film up close…Van driver learned his lesson (I hope) but that guy with the phone…needs a slap across the beard

adam277:
Na, not my problem lol.

He’s not acting like the police though is he. It’s one thing being one of these dashcam bellends that send vids to the police or snitch because their neighbour is breaking Covid rules, those people want beating to a pulp. But this guy has had the balls to walk up to a van not knowing the size or number of occupants and throw the litter back at them, good on him

Night-and-day:

adam277:
Na, not my problem lol.

He’s not acting like the police though is he. It’s one thing being one of these dashcam bellends that send vids to the police or snitch because their neighbour is breaking Covid rules, those people want beating to a pulp. But this guy has had the balls to walk up to a van not knowing the size or number of occupants and throw the litter back at them, good on him

+1

Notice the verges were clean unlike the cesspit collections of filth we have over here?

toonsy:

Night-and-day:

adam277:
Na, not my problem lol.

+1

Notice the verges were clean unlike the cesspit collections of filth we have over here?

That video is from Poland and the van had Belarusian plates. It’s quite an old video tbh.

In terms of the verges UK is exceptional when it comes to litter. I don’t know if it is a cultural (not my property not my problem) or just poor management of relevant authorities, but the roadsides are absolutely filthy. If you go around Avonmouth as an example next to the Asda RDC, there is a layby which is littered heavily at the same time you have Bristol Waste company 1/2 mile down the road and no-one seems to be bothered about sorting it out. Sad state if affairs.

I actualy can’t remember stopping in a lay by and seeing it not litered.
Do I drive in the wrong part of the country?
oh, hold on, I drive all over the country

All the litter you see in the laybys,imagine if,every time the litter was thrown,the driver in the car behind got out and did that.How many people would be assaulted or murdered!