Apologies

If this has been viewed before but I find it rather amusing. :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFxRFBBYUUc

Its easy to laugh at others misfortune .
If you havent failed at anything - you’ve never really tried .

Can’t see what’s amusing about someone’s genuine misfortune.

Nor can I, :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Me neither.

Lighten up eh, ok amusing was maybe not the right word but its a different story when a wobblebox crashes I seem to remember. :unamused:

Don’t forget we are talking about mr perfect snake here who’s never done anything wrong or never made a mistake , quick to laugh at others misfortune, a typical keyboard warrior that’s never done the job. That is unless you can prove otherwise of course, over to you Snake

jakethesnake:
Lighten up eh, ok amusing was maybe not the right word but its a different story when a wobblebox crashes I seem to remember. :unamused:

Worst…

Damage limitation excercise ever.

Once again, your true colours shine through.

robthedog:
Don’t forget we are talking about mr perfect snake here who’s never done anything wrong or never made a mistake , quick to laugh at others misfortune, a typical keyboard warrior that’s never done the job. That is unless you can prove otherwise of course, over to you Snake

Click your brain into gear for one moment. Do you really thing if I was going to pretend to do a job I had not done I would choose a lorry driver. :unamused:

jakethesnake:

robthedog:

Click your brain into gear for one moment. Do you really thing if I was going to pretend to do a job I had not done I would choose a lorry driver. :unamused:

Why…

What’s wrong with being a lorry driver?

jakethesnake:

robthedog:

Caught out again, quick get backtracking, your squirming again snake time for more of your flannel deflect everything on to others your so predictable yet you think your so smart sadly for you you’ve been sussed out. You cannot prove otherwise can you.

jakethesnake:

robthedog:

Why not? We don’t know what other, if any, fora you get on. You could troll on brainsurgeon.net.UK or sewerage.net.UK , telling them how they’re all doing it wrong. :laughing:

jakethesnake:

robthedog:

That’s a fair point tbh. :laughing:

Star down under.:
Why not? We don’t know what other, if any, fora you get on.

Love the use of the plural noun ‘fora’ btw. :smiley: :sunglasses:

Got to go, off to see a tv show about hippopotamuses. :wink: :laughing:

yourhavingalarf:

jakethesnake:

robthedog:

Why…

What`s wrong with driving?
Read the posts: everyone seems to have a moan about it! :smiley:
Even a fool can blag a job driving…I should know

Franglais:

yourhavingalarf:

jakethesnake:

robthedog:

Why…

What`s wrong with driving?
Read the posts: everyone seems to have a moan about it! :smiley:
Even a fool can blag a job driving…I should know

Just like a fake snake can come on a forum

robroy:

jakethesnake:

robthedog:

That’s a fair point tbh. :laughing:

That’s what I like about you rob, you always have an opinion and speak your mind and are willing to discuss matters instead of throwing abuse and wild accusations about.
We definitely don’t always see eye to eye and have different opnions about certain things but at least they usually get discussed.

As I have said a few times my main time in driving was petrol tankers in London and I have discussed certain aspects with certain members.(not yappy boy though)
I have driven most types of vehicles and trailers including A frame drawbars with various gearboxes over many years but the little yappy boy is always biting at my heels telling me I haven’t.
It’s certainly entertainment in a different way. :laughing:

Aye it’s a bit like me.
I’ve done just about everything in this ■■■■ job (with the exception of tankers)
From planning and operating my own small fleet, a vast experience in UK and European transport, just about pulled every type of trailer from tilt to flat, roped and sheeted, and driven all types of trucks with different boxes, right and left hand drive…
And I ain’t boasting, I’m just stating a fact, and why would I think anybody would be impressed with that anyway? :unamused: apart from a few newbies maybe.
It’s hardly the same as boasting about a distinguished career in the military for instance, or even about being successful and self made through any career…it’s driving a ■■■■ truck within a crap industry where nobody likes or wants you, whopeee. :unamused:

Should have been a fireman, the laydeez love a fireman. :sunglasses: :laughing:

robroy:
Aye it’s a bit like me.
I’ve done just about everything in this [zb] job (with the exception of tankers)
From planning and operating my own small fleet, a vast experience in UK and European transport, just about pulled every type of trailer from tilt to flat, roped and sheeted, and driven all types of trucks with different boxes, right and left hand drive…
And I ain’t boasting, I’m just stating a fact, and why would I think anybody would be impressed with that anyway? :unamused: apart from a few newbies maybe.
It’s hardly the same as boasting about a distinguished career in the military for instance, or even about being successful and self made through any career…it’s driving a [zb] truck within a crap industry where nobody likes or wants you, whopeee. :unamused:

Should have been a fireman, the laydeez love a fireman. :sunglasses: :laughing:

Half the firemen are “ladies”! :unamused:
I’ve never driven a LHD, concrete aggie or a LHD concrete aggie. :cry:

robroy:
It’s hardly the same as boasting about a distinguished career in the military for instance,

Did i ever mention my time in the services, My highlight was in 1980 when I had to pop through a window into an Embassy, can’t say to much in case people recognise me.