Tacho query

I drove to my last drop last night for 21 minutes after taking a 45 min break.
I tipped,.and parked up, put my tacho on rest for 11 hours.
When I started this morning the 21 minutes had not cleared, while the daily rest showed just over 11 hours when I booked on.
Those 21 minutes have stayed on my driving total all day…the 8.41 was my total driving time yesterday.
Ok, I have not used a full driving time today, but that ain’t the point, it could have either took me over on say 9 hours (or10) and 21 minutes even though I drove within the limits.
It’s the first time it has happened, usually the previous days driving just clears its’self.
Anybody throw any light as to what the problem was?

I’ve never had a truck where you can view your driving hours & rests etc on a separate screen like you have there; does a tacho printout show the same anomaly?

My (uneducated) guess would be a glitch on the Craptros display. Do a printout tonight and compare it to the dash display. I’d be surprised if the 21 minutes shows on a printout.

Either that or you’ve foolhardedly attempted a manual entry and screwed it up! :smiley:

the maoster:
Craptros

This

It’s doing you a favour if it had counted them you would have been on a 10

robthedog:
It’s doing you a favour if it had counted them you would have been on a 10

Nah the 8.41 included the 21 mins.

Just checked today’s end of day printout and the 21 mins aint in today’s total …so all good.
Must be as you say, a fault on the display.
Hopefully it’ll clear in the morning after my next 11 off.

Ooh, the stress, ooh the drama.!
What will DVSA say■■? :open_mouth:
I just can’t take all this. :cry: …Omg will I get an INFRINGEMENT :open_mouth:
:laughing:
Thanks for the input chaps. :sunglasses:

Just viewing the photo in full size. Have you been eating your dinner off those displays? They’re all caked in crap and look like they’ve never seen a clean since the day the truck came out of the factory.

Mick Bracewell:
Just viewing the photo in full size. Have you been eating your dinner off those displays? They’re all caked in crap and look like they’ve never seen a clean since the day the truck came out of the factory.

:laughing: Cheers.
It’s just the way the pic looks mate, it’s maybe even too much polish on the dash with dust caked into it from last week.
You see I was off last week,.and it has not had the usual weekend springclean type clean it normally gets last wk.end when I got it back.
Promise to sort it this weekend…, you could normally eat your dinner off the floor of my truck…in fact I often do. :smiley:

I wonder if it was some sort of software glitch connected to the clocks going back? Was it the first shift you’d worked since Sunday?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Roymondo:
I wonder if it was some sort of software glitch connected to the clocks going back? Was it the first shift you’d worked since Sunday?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Yes it was the first…you’re probably right mate, never thought of that.
It’s working ok now anyways.