Weekend driving hours

need some advice please,

Have been working mon too friday and then every other Saturday keeping within my hours, can I do every other Sunday instead of every other Saturday? Or can I do Saturday one week then sunday on the alternative week cheers tony,

Topcat1522:
need some advice please,

Have been working mon too friday and then every other Saturday keeping within my hours, can I do every other Sunday instead of every other Saturday? Or can I do Saturday one week then sunday on the alternative week cheers tony,

You are limited to a max 144 hours between weekly rests so doing regular mon to sat OR sun to fri every other week is going to be the only option if it is the same shift on each day

Even after all these years I’m still nit very good at working these things out.

If the OP works six shifts every second week, when does he payback the hours from his reduced weekly rests?

Old John,

The reduced rests are probably not reduced all the way down to 24 and the 45s are probably well in excess of 45. That probably does the trick.

Old John:

If the OP works six shifts every second week, when does he payback the hours from his reduced weekly rests?

Usually doing that means about having 36 off one week and about 60 the next so plenty of payback every other week

ROG:

Old John:

Usually doing that means about having 36 off one week and about 60 the next so plenty of payback every other week

Thanks, that’s what i thought must be the case. I work most Sat mornings myself, but it never becomes a problem if you watch what your doing.
However, your original advice could be confusing for less experienced drivers.
(I’m not having a go by the way)