Ignore

Ignore

ok

Will do.

Great post…

We need more like this.

A contender for post of the year if ever I saw one.

LOL!

If anyone was wondering, i was asking about front tyre blowouts. How dangerous is it and if you will have some control to pull over safely.

I found an old thread which answered my question.

Been watching a few vids on tyre blowouts. [zb] scary as hell. Looks like a Beirut explosion when they go.

ibby730d:
LOL!

If anyone was wondering, i was asking about front tyre blowouts. How dangerous is it and if you will have some control to pull over safely.

Been watching a few vids on tyre blowouts. [zb] scary as hell. Looks like a Beirut explosion when they go.

I’m just gonna ignore that.

This will run to many pages, when it happened to me (front offside) I got it over to the grass verge, wasnt going fast could have been worse.

robroy:

ibby730d:
LOL!

I’m just gonna ignore that.

HA :laughing:

tmcassett:
A contender for post of the year if ever I saw one.

Looks like Dozy’s got some serious competition

I will ignore this. :smiley:
Do you think this thread will get anywhere near kindle ignore thread in bully’s bar :smiley:

ibby730d:
LOL!

Its a pity you didn’t find the Ignore thread too. :open_mouth:

Wheel Nut:

ibby730d:
LOL!

Its a pity you didn’t find the Ignore thread too. :open_mouth:

I did, it’s at 38 pages and hasn’t been ignored since November 2019. :laughing:

Time we had a new one to ignore.

Back in the day, we ignored threads properly. None of this 'arf arsed “looking out the corner of your eye” stuff.
Ignore Means Ignore!