Solway Show cancelled

Sorry to say, the Solway Show at the Lockerbie Lorry Park next weekend has been cancelled on the instructions of Health Scotland, I apolgise for the short notice, the matter is beyond the Clubs influence.
Alex

We were going to have a look up there this Sunday, just to look at the old stuff, (no interest in the over blinged cack, but each to his own and all that.)
In fact I had it down as last weekend, but did not get back until Sunday morning,. and the football was on in the afternoon…then the Mrs informed me it was this coming weekend, so thanks for the heads up anyway. :wink:

Another over reaction from the Covid Police eh? :unamused:

Hardly surprising, as a show exhibiter most weekends we have had nothing since February 23rd and the usual Christmastime events we attend have been cancelled for several months. A few private ‘invite only’ events with no public allowed have taken place though.

Pete.

Sad really, I mean I go to work every day, I mix with dozens of people every day, we don’t wear face nappies, we don’t keep two metres away from each other, there isn’t constant sanitising going on in the canteen and toilet but still some poor wooden-headed saps fall for this Coronavirus hoax nonsense.

You could always just “grow a pair” and decide that the show is going on and ■■■■■■■■ to Public Health Scotland?