Trivial things that wind you up but shouldnt

Apart from the usual, like not indicating when leaving a roundabout
curtainsiders, the webbing not tucked into the fastener
The lack of lane disclipine …shocking

empty curtain siders running about with the straps undone

When I pull in (wagon or car) as I dont have right of way then person who does stops and flashes me out. It’s silly but I’ve pulled in and stopped so just effin go!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

no such thing as right of way, just common courtesy… :exclamation:

The thought process of my planners.

toonsy:
The thought process of my planners.

Planners don’t think [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Drivers who run around empty with the lift axle down :unamused:

Trucks with crap written on them…‘3 steps to heaven’ or ‘living the dream’ :unamused:
Living the ■■■■ dream?? Seriously, by driving a bloody truck. :open_mouth:
You ought to lift your ambitions mate, seriously get a reality check. :imp:

My idea of living the dream involves a blonde,.a sunny beach, cold beer while watching Newcastle win the league (ok maybe a step too far :laughing: ) while checking my healthy bank account on the phone…Nowhere in sight is any ■■■■■■■ thing to do with a truck or trucking. :unamused:

When the lights turn green and the car in front doesn’t go, especially if I’m rolling up to them and I have to stop (then possibly catching the red light).

Also, when I’ve been stopped at a red light for a million years, and just as they turn green a lorry which must’ve been a mile behind me when I stopped comes flying through, gets through the next set too, but I don’t, and he gets a mile ahead. I really feel like a loser when that happens :smiley:

Drivers in shorts in winter.

mark h:

• 1 ^^^

People driving at 38 in a 40 you approach a speed camera. There’s a sign saying 40.
Yet they insist on slowing down to about 28. Once past speed back.up to 38

Also drivers who won’t use bus lanes outside allocated hours.
That really winds me up.
Can be heavy traffic you approach a bus lane sign says 7 30 to 9 30.
Its about 11 am and always one car gets to the bus lane then.slams brakes on .
Then.indicates and wait and waits to move over to the right .

Being overtaken by a truck and a car following it very closely with an impatient driver who will flash the truck to signal it’s clear to move in in front of me…like wtf bro, he can’t even see your headlights because you’re 1 foot from his rear, nevermind it’s dumb to urge him to move in when he’s barely got a foot of clearance in front of my truck. Sometimes I feel like :arrow_right: juust a bit

Can I add people who tailgate ambulances . And fire engines although not police cars for some reason

You see them pull out let the ambulance through then there right up there backdoor as they know there have a clear run

edd1974:
Can I add people who tailgate ambulances . And fire engines although not police cars for some reason

You see them pull out let the ambulance through then there right up there backdoor as they know there have a clear run

I’d call that using yer initiative. :smiley:
Anyway, it’s maybe a relative of the occupant following it to the hospital.
I did that as a young lad once, following my Granda in an ambulance.
(No he wasn’t driving it. :laughing: )

Stanley Mitchell:

mark h:

• 1 ^^^

+2. I have a colleague who never lifts the middle axle up, even unit only. Drives me to distraction. We drive a fleet of MAN’s too where even 26 pallets of chips on board will not make the mid lift drop.

Car drivers who…

Insist on getting round you just before the eight mile speed restricted contra-flow only to slow down (including sharp braking) to 39 in a 50.

Road legends that festoon their cab with frilly pelmets, curtains drawn forwards and tired old slogans that make them look daft.

Drivers who pull off the bay a few feet then go round to close the doors, put a load-lock bar in, wipe the dust off the rear lights and then go round and check the fridge. You can do ALL of that somwhere else and whilst you’re doing it, I can get on the bay.

spacemanZ10:
When I pull in (wagon or car) as I dont have right of way then person who does stops and flashes me out. It’s silly but I’ve pulled in and stopped so just effin go!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Me too!

Drivers who get out of their motors in the rain and leave the wipers running.

Driver’s who claim poverty and never have change for the coffee

OwenMoney:
Driver’s who claim poverty and never have change for the coffee

So…

Every driver I’ve ever met then. :smiley: