Another young driver scheme?

Every time I think I’ve seen it all, along comes a ■■■■ witted idiot to prove me wrong.

I suppose this is where the breed of steering wheel attendants prepared to undercut EE wages comes from.

Bloody hell Jake, if Rowley clocks this he’ll report you for no seatbelt…

A future Tang :smiley:

I can remember, 14 year olds driving back from markets, as the driver said, here go boy I’m tired, drive up to jacks hill…

Seen kids of 10 driving tractors n trailers on corn cart… but there’s to many Elf’s now days,

biggriffin:

I can remember, 14 year olds driving back from markets, as the driver said, here go boy I’m tired, drive up to jacks hill…

Seen kids of 10 driving tractors n trailers on corn cart… but there’s to many Elf’s now days,

Thats where I started, 12yrs old on muck scraper and corn cart duty. Had to learn how to go backwards pretty quickly and time when you jumped off the seat to push the clutch right the way down :smiley:

Fuzrat:

biggriffin:

Thats where I started, 12yrs old on muck scraper and corn cart duty. Had to learn how to go backwards pretty quickly and time when you jumped off the seat to push the clutch right the way down :smiley:

All I can say is I am pleased we didn’t have social media in 1969/70

Poor kid must be knackered after a one hit to Milan and back in time for school , I’m sure years ago a 15 year was driving all over Europe until he was stopped ,apparently looking older than his age .

Someone been arrested for it now

toonsy:

Leaving aside the rights or wrongs of letting (I assume) his young son drive and filming it, the cameraman deserves to be jailed for stupidity in as much he released the video to go viral.

Some things are much better kept under wraps until at least the statute of limitations has passed!

Any half-respectable 12-year-old Irish kid would be doing that with 24 tonnes of steel plate on the floor and 24 tonnes of hanging meat on the roof, one-hitting it back from Milan. :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel so sorry for the lad having a father stupid enough to film it and upload it FFS. Give. Me. Strength.

Harry Monk:
Any half-respectable 12-year-old Irish kid would be doing that with 24 tonnes of steel plate on the floor and 24 tonnes of hanging meat on the roof, one-hitting it back from Milan. :stuck_out_tongue:

With a backload of Vietnamese too…

Apologies if it sounds a stupid question but will the young lad get charged with offences as at the moment it’s only the adult for aiding and abetting?
What tachograph rules have been broken as the adult wasn’t driving ?

toonsy:

So what’s the latest, has he been charged with anything?
He should claim mitigating circumstances, at least he didn’t teach the kid to wear a hi viz while he was driving. :laughing:
So that should go for him.

It’s his ■■■■■■ lane ‘disciple’ that concerns me, the big eejit!

Another one posted his daughter driving again. This one even posted himself in view.

toby1234abc:
Apologies if it sounds a stupid question but will the young lad get charged with offences as at the moment it’s only the adult for aiding and abetting?
What tachograph rules have been broken as the adult wasn’t driving ?

Did the adult have his card in slot 2 of the tachograph?

robroy:

toonsy:

So what’s the latest, has he been charged with anything?
He should claim mitigating circumstances, at least he didn’t teach the kid to wear a hi viz while he was driving. :laughing:
So that should go for him.

I dunno mate. It was just the end line of qn article I read about it saying “a man aged however old cant remember has been arrested”

WheelsofCardiff:
Another one posted his daughter driving again. This one even posted himself in view.

facebook.com/darryl.faulkne … 0056124403

Those kids are amateurs :unamused: .
I used to send my 4yr old boy out on runs, with my truck, excellent driver, with his 7yr old sister riding shotgun… out on their own. :open_mouth:
Saved a fortune on wages, unlimited Smarties and Haribos, and out for a Big Mac meal on their return.as a bonus. :sunglasses:
This is them backloading to return home, 1992 ish. :laughing:

WheelsofCardiff:

She was driving a Manual so good on her :smiley: Dad sitting on the bunk with another kid too, no seatbelts on, recipe for disaster.