Stobarts finest

One of stobarts finest on the M6 last night heading northbound Wolverhampton area swerving around in and out of lanes nearly went into 2 other trucks that were overtaking him before it was my turn and he nearly moved lanes into me. As I went past interior light on and clearly doing something else other than driving his truck.

Well it wasn’t the Dozy, because he heads South on a Friday, was it or erstwhile M6 reporter samyam, or has he yet to report on this grossly badly behaved professional,…

DickyNick:
One of stobarts finest on the M6 last night heading northbound Wolverhampton area swerving around in and out of lanes nearly went into 2 other trucks that were overtaking him before it was my turn and he nearly moved lanes into me. As I went past interior light on and clearly doing something else other than driving his truck.

It was me trying to find the ‘use before’ date on a £3.25 sandwich I bought from a petrol station earlier because I didn’t bring any from home - I was anticipating a 5 hour shift but it was changed to … a longer one. Sorry.

In other news I’ve just binge watched both series of Killing Eve. Very good. And about as relevant to this thread as anything else.

the maoster:
In other news I’ve just binge watched both series of Killing Eve. Very good. And about as relevant to this thread as anything else.

Your only watched it in the hope Villanelle got her kit off.

biggriffin:
Well it wasn’t the Dozy, because he heads South on a Friday, was it or erstwhile M6 reporter samyam, or has he yet to report on this grossly badly behaved professional,…

Wasn’t it Rowley that always had tales of daring do on the M6 of an evening

Trucking sideways:

biggriffin:

No it’s Robroy

DickyNick:

The M6 is lethal at night. :wink:

DickyNick:

Trucking sideways:

biggriffin:

No it’s Robroy

Nah Rob isn’t anywhere near as good or as experienced as a driver as me, on my nightly M6 trunks, I’ve already told him this.
Btw Dicky you should have called the Police, and marshalled the traffic behind him with your hazards on, keeping everybody safe… the standard of driving on the M6 nowadays is appaling. :unamused:

Oh ■■■■, :blush: I’ve posted under wrong username can mods delete,.cheers
. Rowley.

:wink:

robroy:

DickyNick:

Trucking sideways:

biggriffin:

No it’s Robroy

Nah Rob isn’t anywhere near as good or as experienced as a driver as me, on my nightly M6 trunks, I’ve already told him this.
Btw Dicky you should have called the Police, and marshalled the traffic behind him with your hazards on, keeping everybody safe… the standard of driving on the M6 nowadays is appaling. :unamused:

Oh [zb], :blush: I’ve posted under wrong username can mods delete,.cheers
. Rowley.

:wink:

Dont lie.
You’re parked in a lay by enjoying a Ginsters pie and a can of Lilt on minimum wage with your trusted hammer at the ready.

Another trolling post logon as Rowley010
Your forgetting what alias you’re using

robthedog:

Who. Me?

AndieHyde:

robthedog:

Who. Me?

Nah, I think he means me…but I’ve already admitted to it. :neutral_face:
:laughing:

AndieHyde:

robthedog:

Who. Me?

No the original poster one of Robroys mates
Sparring partner

robthedog:

AndieHyde:

robthedog:

Who. Me?

No the original poster one of Robroys mates
Sparring partner

No worries. We seem to be on the same page.

Carry on.

Sorry Chief, it was me. I must have mistakenly knocked the selector into ‘R’ earlier on in the day, and it was only when I had looked up from my crossword that I realised I had reversed from Knutsford to Cannock :blush:

I was just trying to make up some time mate. Apologies.

DickyNick:

It’s because d/l ring you wanting to no pall / case count to confirm quantities , to have to keep eyes on road whilst trying to find correct pod in pod folder isn’t easy , then ( I’m talking personally ) with my eyes I’ve got to put all cab lights on , find glasses & clean & then it’s 10 mins with d/ l saying no that’s not the correct figure .
NB I once did pull up on a bus stop in Leicester , but hadn’t noticed I’d gone into a bus lane to get to bus stop , so decided stopping wasn’t such a good idea

dozy:

DickyNick:

It’s because d/l ring you wanting to no pall / case count to confirm quantities , to have to keep eyes on road whilst trying to find correct pod in pod folder isn’t easy , then ( I’m talking personally ) with my eyes I’ve got to put all cab lights on , find glasses & clean & then it’s 10 mins with d/ l saying no that’s not the correct figure .
NB I once did pull up on a bus stop in Leicester , but hadn’t noticed I’d gone into a bus lane to get to bus stop , so decided stopping wasn’t such a good idea

Or you could say sorry I’m not able to get that information to you whilst I’m driving I will pull at next services or available lay by and call you back.

dozy:

DickyNick:

doze mate seriously… :unamused:
We all know you work for Stobbies,.we all know the area you live, and maybe which depot you are based,.we all know your first name…with me so far?
So tomorrow night you have a severe ■■■■ up situation when they ring you up and you do all of the above (hope not btw) and end up in the papers.
You’ve just admitted to irresponsible (some may say careless) driving on a public forum accessed by all and sundry…fill in the gaps yourself. :bulb:

Have a day off man ffs. :unamused:

robroy:

dozy:

DickyNick:

doze mate seriously… :unamused:
We all know you work for Stobbies,.we all know the area you live, and maybe which depot you are based,.we all know your first name…with me so far?
So tomorrow night you have a severe ■■■■ up situation when they ring you up and you do all of the above (hope not btw) and end up in the papers.
You’ve just admitted to irresponsible (some may say careless) driving on a public forum accessed by all and sundry…fill in the gaps yourself. :bulb:

Have a day off man ffs. :unamused:

I’m to old ( 59 ) to give two
■■■■■ who knows my name / where I live / or who for or where I work rob , I really couldn’t care less , I was brought up to say it as it
Is & im not changing for anyone , no way am I hiding away for anyone
Have a good day !!