Wet wipes

I’ve never had this before but covered in rash , face , arms , ■■■■■■■■ etc , has anyone else had this from washing themselves down with baby wipes , mrs just buys whatever , I’d of thought if there for baby’s they’d be fine for rough assed old men , only thing I can think off , I’ve never took any notice , could it be there fragranced , or are all of them
Not good , once you start itching can’t stop , embarrassing when your furiously itching your ■■■■■■■■ in full view
NB used them for years , baby wipes , and never had this before , but no idea if I’ve had these before or not
Ta ( just for you dumb diesel dog )

E8AB3D8D-E109-41A5-B243-760A5FF60472.jpeg

the standard of attention seeking just isnt up to scratch these days.

must try harder.( again)…ta :cry:

Need to find something a little less moist for the eyes I think

dieseldog999:
the standard of attention seeking just isnt up to scratch these days.

must try harder.( again)…ta :cry:

‘Up to sctatch’ :smiley: …I see what you did there.

Dozy mate …use the ■■■■ showers!!! :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

An insight into dozy’s methods of tramping. :sunglasses:
Parked in a ■■■■ lay by with mirrors pulled in, no grub in the fridge, so a meal of cornflakes and Pepsi waiting, stood up in his cab (pleeease tell us you draw the curtains doze :open_mouth: ) stood up on the engine cover, stark bollock naked, baby wiping his plums.
That image is burned onto my ■■■■ brain. :open_mouth:
:laughing:
Is this the image Stobart wants for his drivers? :laughing:

Please lay off of the man, he could have a nut allergy.

alamcculloch:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
more likely its his nuts that have a dozy allergy… :open_mouth:

alamcculloch:

Here all week.jpg

dieseldog999:

alamcculloch:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
more likely its his nuts that have a dozy allergy… :open_mouth:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from goodness knows where

Nurse, nurse pass me the mind bleach as I need to remove the image from my mind of Dozy’s in cab ablutions

Have you got any dignity? Showers !!! You work for the green machine I thought all there yards had excellent driver facility’s. If you can’t shower whilst out on the road ,do your best with a water ■■■■, overcome adapt, don’t plunder a grab bag of wipes your not cleaning jack ■■■■

richie22:
Have you got any dignity? Showers !!! You work for the green machine I thought all there yards had excellent driver facility’s. If you can’t shower whilst out on the road ,do your best with a water ■■■■, overcome adapt, don’t plunder a grab bag of wipes your not cleaning jack [zb]

Yep, no excuse for dodgy hygiene on the road these days, showers in every Msa, truckstop and a lot of factories you deliver to.
Some of these dirty basts never wash all week by the look (and stink) of them.
I can count on one hand (and still have some fingers left) how many times I’ve done the ‘wet wipe bath’ (despite the misguided mage all the day men, and those who have never tramped have of it being normal practice :unamused: :smiley: )
I shower every day while away, unless it’s impossible where I am, then I’ll more than likely take one in the morning.

I had tipped at the Ford factory in Azumbuja Portugal , I was desperate to wash my privates , so stood next to lawn sprinklers and had a lovely wash until the maintenance man turned off the water , leaving me covered in soap and shampoo .
If time was the enemy , nothing wrong with using the water tap at fuel station for a shower using their watering can , risking Legionnaires disease .
Another option is using the disabled toilet , the height of the washing basin is ideal for washing the danglies and rear tunnel , then split the cheeks to blow dry the ring piece with the hand drier , also conveniently located at bottom height , just don’t forget to lock the door .

toby1234abc:
I had tipped at the Ford factory in Azumbuja Portugal , I was desperate to wash my privates , so stood next to lawn sprinklers and had a lovely wash until the maintenance man turned off the water , leaving me covered in soap and shampoo .
If time was the enemy , nothing wrong with using the water tap at fuel station for a shower using their watering can , risking Legionnaires disease .
Another option is using the disabled toilet , the height of the washing basin is ideal for washing the danglies and rear tunnel , then split the cheeks to blow dry the ring piece with the hand drier , also conveniently located at bottom height , just don’t forget to lock the door .

:smiley: you bounder sir.Thought i was the only one operating at this level of malfeasense you scoundrel.Draw the line at dung tunnel refreshings though,mans got to have standards n all. :angry:

I honestly thought, truck drivers used wet wipes to clean the truck,

I know it’s trolling, from OP, but come on a cheap kettle, and washing bowl from pound land boils water in cab and you have hot / warm water … can’t be hard to carry 20 litres of clean water in canisters … I assume he’s looking for a layby at present.