Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Is that legal :question: :question:

fingermissing:

No idea but he got through with no kittens hurt [emoji2960]

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

fingermissing:

Who cares…after saying that if it is, the ■■■■■■ who filmed him may have got him into bother :unamused:
( there should be an automatic amnesty/let off for anybody who rams their phone up these ■■■■ s arses after catching them filming them when in difficulty)

Good old style driver quality…using bit of initiative instead of ringing up a planner in a panic…‘‘What do I do, what do I do’’■■.

He has reduced the height of his vehicle, so maybe legal…but is he now technicaly pulling a trailer so needs a C+E :laughing:

If that’s not legal, I reckon the punishment will be a lot less than ■■■■■■■■ the bridge.

legal or otherwise,im sure basil and doris nimby will pester the chief constable and council wallah until it is…

I’m impressed, not sure if I have the bottle to do it. Now someone have posted the video, I bet the council will send someone out to check the road surface.

Looks fine to me as there won’t be any real weight in that skip. At one site we had one of those heavily loaded and it didn’t even make a scratch on the tarmac due to the wheels on the skip.

Also cant see a number plate so he should be safe.

Used to do that at Syston many years ago, the low bridge was the only way in to that small ind estate (quite likely a left over camp from the war), never had any bother just had to make sure the bin for changeover had wheels at the back :bulb:

Top Man.
I wonder if he was brought up on a farm. They’re about the only people left who will think for themselves, and who haven’t been neutered by the Elfs.

GIT ORF MOI LAAAAAND!!!

Well done drives, don’t suppose you have a Doctorate or letters after your name. Your use of common sense will put food on your table.

Totally Legal, he will have Cat G - Road Roller on his licence, those are steel rollers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Skip has 360 caster rollers. No problem here. Crack on.

I’d say it was an obvious solution to the problem, and well done that driver.

I know I’ve been in a similar situation at least once where a police detour sent me towards a bridge on a tiny country road that was right on the cusp of bridge height & vehicle height, and I told myself if I found I couldn’t go under I would have done that. If anything had come of it I would have just told the police it was their faulty detour that forced me to do it.

shullbit:
but is he now technicaly pulling a trailer so needs a C+E :laughing:

My first thought, too :laughing:

49EF2B20-CE03-4D59-BA98-59F50CE00959.jpeg
BA8EADF0-3A55-4904-82CF-1DA0EF0053B2.jpeglow door way no problem,I do it sometimes .

^^^^^ surely that’s unstable like that Dan? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:
^^^^^ surely that’s unstable like that Dan? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Someone let maoster know Geoffrey has hacked his account :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: