Tonight's Tea..

Well been home an hour, we’ve got steak pie, peas, gravy and Chips, and cold beer, wonder what the two layby trampers are having, Over to Robroy, and Dozy… :smiley: and that Moaster will be no doubt having liquid tea, Stella at a guess :smiley:

Reckon Robroy and Dozy should park together in a rat infested laybye and share their meals camion style. Dozy supplies the orange and Rob a gingsters pie. :smiley:

Fish chips and peas , at my own dinner table

Nah I’ll never starve while I’m away, my wonderful Mrs sees to that. :sunglasses: :smiley:
Had jacket tatties, with Mango chicken, and cheese savoury fillings (home made) with salad and coleslaw, with a drizzle of olive oil on the salad…cool eh? :sunglasses:
Lemon meringue pie (again home made) and cream for pudding.
My 2 last bottles in the fridge of French bierre. (Ice cold)
I’m sat here dressed for dinner of course in my tux as always :sunglasses: (looking like a 2 bob James Bond in an Actros. :smiley: )

I’ll leave the Ginsters pie and a can of Lilt to doze, and if he wants me to swap me half for half… it’ll be a ‘‘Thanks but no thanks’’. :smiley: :wink:

(Maoster will be at ‘yem’ if he’s got any sense.)

robroy:

I was! Walked in just after 6 to find our lass three quarters of the way through a bottle of wine after (in her words) a ■■■■■ of a day. It was at this point I realised that no cookery witchcraft was going to happen so being the computer whizz that I am I immediately contacted Marios pizza & grill via my internet machine and then set about destroying my extensive Bud and Stella collection whilst waiting for the delivery gnome to arrive.

I had an image in my head of the two lay-by loafers parked up together, and in true camion style swapping bottles of Pepsi and Biere blonde over a pan of camion stew, while trying to convince each other which is the best chalking procedure at a Tesco RDC after running out of hours, and the fine levied for every turn of the winding handle not done

the maoster:

robroy:

I was! Walked in just after 6 to find our lass three quarters of the way through a bottle of wine after (in her words) a ■■■■■ of a day. It was at this point I realised that no cookery witchcraft was going to happen so being the computer whizz that I am I immediately contacted Marios pizza & grill via my internet machine and then set about destroying my extensive Bud and Stella collection whilst waiting for the delivery gnome to arrive.

I had you down as like me, a… ‘Tea on the table when I get in or you get a good spanking’ type of guy mate. :sunglasses:
(Thing is though if it does get to the spanking the tea idea gans out the window :laughing: )

peirre:
I had an image in my head of the two lay-by loafers parked up together, and in true camion style swapping bottles of Pepsi and Biere blonde over a pan of camion stew, while trying to convince each other which is the best chalking procedure at a Tesco RDC after running out of hours, and the fine levied for every turn of the winding handle not done

I would love to see dopey,and Robroy both sat down having a nice little chat about life and trucking, over a nice Ginsters and Tango,…

biggriffin:

peirre:

I would love to see dopey,and Robroy both sat down having a nice little chat about life and trucking, over a nice Ginsters and Tango,…

Wtf has happened to this forum, first I get virtually propositioned by Switclogic, now you’re trying to get me fixed up with ■■■■ dozy.!! :open_mouth:

robroy:

biggriffin:

peirre:

Wtf has happened to this forum, first I get virtually propositioned by Switclogic, now you’re trying to get me fixed up with [zb] dozy.!! :open_mouth:

nowt wrong with a 3some mate, just don’t post the video… :laughing:

m.a.n rules:

robroy:

biggriffin:

peirre:

Wtf has happened to this forum, first I get virtually propositioned by Switclogic, now you’re trying to get me fixed up with [zb] dozy.!! :open_mouth:

What happens in the layby stays in the layby,

biggriffin:

peirre:

[/quote]
[/quote]

What happens in the layby stays in the layby,
[/quote]
Just ask Dipper Dave that one :wink: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh Christ :open_mouth: …don’t be involving him, he’ll be posting it on Hamster as …
’ Making a Rob Sandwich in a Scania’ . :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Ffs nobody mention a cream pie to him for pudding. :laughing: :laughing:

I reckon my rep as an Alpha Butch Hetero Trucker is going down the khazi thanks to this forum. :blush: :cry: :frowning:

:laughing:

Well if the butch Alpha Trucker, would like to go BI-cycling, and be dressed in some CHAPs, with a bit of Receiving Cowboys, then after his Ride he would need some food maybe a bit of Cottageing pie, swallowed with some Cream pie, a bit of Belgium Biscuit, then a nice Goldern Shower to freshen him self up.

biggriffin:
Well if the butch Alpha Trucker, would like to go BI-cycling, and be dressed in some CHAPs, with a bit of Receiving Cowboys, then after his Ride he would need some food maybe a bit of Cottageing pie, swallowed with some Cream pie, a bit of Belgium Biscuit, then a nice Goldern Shower to freshen him self up.

Hmmmm let me think on it, I’ll get back to you on it. :smiley:

Or the other option could be…Go and ■■■■ yourself !! . :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(Btw…I’m thinking you maybe watch too much ■■■■ mate. . :bulb: )
:smiley:

msgyorkie:
Reckon Robroy and Dozy should park together in a rat infested laybye and share their meals camion style. Dozy supplies the orange and Rob a gingsters pie. :smiley:

I must say, I’ve noticed a cheeky spark between those pair. Wander if it would be curtains drawn in one truck with a blue led light disco on the front of the truck all night long with J’taime booming on the stereo. [emoji3060]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the maoster:

robroy:

That’s how it’s done. [emoji106]

peirre:

Classic Pierre. [emoji23]

robroy:

the maoster:

robroy:

I had you down as like me, a… ‘Tea on the table when I get in or you get a good spanking’ type of guy mate. :sunglasses:
(Thing is though if it does get to the spanking the tea idea gans out the window :laughing: )

Bet they love that masterful approach. [emoji848]

robroy:

biggriffin:

peirre:

There’s plenty of man love to go round.