Do you carry too much stuff?

And there was me thinking I used to carry too much!

From https://twitter.com/itvmeridian/status/1267828742983839745?s=21

Going to conjecture that he isn’t doing a day shift… Probably some poor sod away for weeks and who isn’t paid enough to not carry everything from the kitchen sink by a foreign operator.

It looks minging and it looks ridiculous. But I fail to see why Hampshire Police want to ridicule a bloke doing his job… Especially with the amount of stuff, you often see in police cars. They manage to avoid hitting people (generally) with their computer screens etc. Disgusting behavior from them posting it on the internet. Why not advise the poor sod - and then buy him a coffee.

Who eats…

Meringue nests?

Why would you do that? :smiley:

Is that a RHD

yourhavingalarf:
Who eats…

Meringue nests?

[emoji38]

That Jerry cans what’s caught my interest, soooo many avenues of intrigue to explore [emoji16]

I can see why they’ve give it a tug, but tbh a good wrist slap and an enforced on the spot tidy up really is all that’s needed, long as there is nowt more to the story…

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Poor fella only walked across to the services for a ■■■■ and some low life fly tipped his bin into his lorry!

I blame the councils for closing the public tips.

dayshift limper?? :confused:

sammym:
Going to conjecture that he isn’t doing a day shift… Probably some poor sod away for weeks and who isn’t paid enough to not carry everything from the kitchen sink by a foreign operator.

To be fair NO ONE needs that much stuff! And it’s RHD :wink:

That is frankly absolutely ridiculous. No excuse for that at all.

he will be living in that cab permanently as soon as his misses realises theres 1 phone for him,
1 phone for his company,and a third phone for his girlfriend… :slight_smile:

no need to prosecute the guy,but theres really no excuse for tramping in a stinking tip like that.
mabey he has manic depression or similar and just lets the clutter build up?

This must be his mate in the left ■■■■■■

yourhavingalarf:
Who eats…

Meringue nests?

Lovely, filled with fruit and some fresh cream yum yum

Love the fly swatter poking out…

Maybe clean the ■■■■ tip up and you wouldn’t need one :laughing:

switchlogic:

Looks like mine ,I have to empty the bed on to get in it :blush:

Nolan’s… ? Possibly find that when he changed jobs all that was in the trailer side box, also what must the overhead cupboards,and under bunk look like.

biggriffin:
Nolan’s… ? Possibly find that when he changed jobs all that was in the trailer side box, also what must the overhead cupboards,and under bunk look like.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

My Hoarding Nightmares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Punchy Dan:

switchlogic:

Looks like mine ,I have to empty the bed on to get in it :blush:

thats more down to the motor you drive dan, I was the same when I had a fl10 on transporters… PITA… :angry:

If he’s anything like the trampers I’ve come across through the years, he’ll leave all that in there when he runs back to the yard, and go moaning when another driver moves some of it.

dieseldog999:
dayshift limper?? :confused:

Nah it’s a Tang whose missus chucked him out when she finally saw his wage slip and realised the bloke living on the dole next door was a better prospect.