You will stay in the cab during unloading

Novel

29DBA325-F13C-4306-A440-1FEBE6719088.jpeg

CDD5C784-5A6F-4AE5-A440-EC986D6107F8.jpeg

Fire hazard?

chrisdalott:
Fire hazard?

My thoughts , I would say you can have my keys I will sit in the cab but if you put any thing in front of my doors I will have my keys back and leave

Play the Health and Safety card, the bastds play it against us at every opportunity.
Don’t let these ■■■■■ treat us like ■■■■ school kids. :smiling_imp:

Yep. First thoughts I had too seeing that. HSE would go mental if they saw that.

O/p…Where is it exactly?

This is surely a wind up!
The fact that the curtains aren’t open and there’s nobody about except the person with the iPhone says it all.

South Hampshire Industrial Park, Eddystone Rd, Totton, Southampton SO40 3SA

It says Global Pallets Services on the wee sign on the wall.
I agree, fake news :laughing: :laughing:

IF it is a wind up why tf even bother? :unamused:
Because there are plenty of genuine places in this ott pseudo H&S obsessed ■■■■ country with equally as derisory and ■■■■ ridiculous unloading procedures, without having to make one up. :unamused:

Speaking of ott h&s I once had the misfortune of picking up a load of empty stillages from jaguar land rover in speke. Their rules were driver had to sit in the passenger seat with the keys in the outside door lock of the near side door so they could hand some sort of notice on them.

robthedog:
Novel

[emoji1787][emoji481]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I once went to a place and got asked to put a steering wheel lock on [emoji85] would stop me pulling forward would it?? Ooo yea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk