Ammo.

Show that to your gaffer next time you’re knackered and he’s taking the ■■■■. Obviously only if you’re not work shy. [emoji362]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure if you are aware but drivers of large vehicles are restricted by law on how many hours they can drive.

However if you are tired and you let your boss ‘push you about’ you are as much of the problem as he is in my mind.

You turn the key, its your choice.

Darkside:
Not sure if you are aware but drivers of large vehicles are restricted by law on how many hours they can drive.

However if you are tired and you let your boss ‘push you about’ you are as much of the problem as he is in my mind.

You turn the key, its your choice.

You talking to me here with the above comment? If so, you’re in the wrong lane, trust. [emoji6] I was just giving it to some of the younger newbie lads who don’t know the score yet maybe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used to work for a bullying cowboy company, I agree you need stuff like this to shove in the face of dodgy gaffers.Not that it means they’ll necessarily listen to you :unamused: There could be a segment of TN dedicated to giving bosses a reality check.

Interesting to note that it took almost seven years from the date of the incident to the fine being imposed!

I know these 2 lads were only in a van, but iit never ceases to amaze me how thick.and naive you have to be these days to drive bent, when you run the risk of doing time for it. :unamused:
The only guy who benefits is the unscrupulous boss,.
If he paid a decent wage and provided a proper work pattern, these drivers who are daft enough to do it would have no need to risk their licence, livliehood and freedom solely for these arse wipe type operators.

The free for all 80s are well in the past thank Christ, I don’t even think I would run bent in whatever degree if it was my own motor nowadays…unlike then. :blush: