Motorway parking charges

My petition to have motorway service areas parking charges to be stopped or capped has been approved we need as many signatures as possible My local MP will take it up with the Minister of Transport send you comments to me and they will be passed on
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/314209

Sign the petition now and forward it to as many drivers you know we have a chance to stop this highway robbery don’t lose it

Just put on EE plates for free parking no petition required

rokeen:
My petition to have motorway service areas parking charges to be stopped or capped has been approved we need as many signatures as possible My local MP will take it up with the Minister of Transport send you comments to me and they will be passed on
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/314209

Sign the petition now and forward it to as many drivers you know we have a chance to stop this highway robbery don’t lose it

signed sealed delivered SIR

Signed, i know some on here dont like them, but it might be a good idea to post this link on some of the youtube hgv vloggers comments, maybe even get in touch with them and get them to promote it to their subscribers.

Signed,
I know that I live in France, but I do use these places when delivering in the UK.
My firm pay me back, but I’m with all of you lot over there.

Signed !

After some thought I’ve signed it, but beware of unintended consequences. MSA operators may just say sod it if they aren’t making money from these spaces, and reduce hgv space allocation to a minimum, with excess space changed to more car parking, or coach parking/assembly areas. Look what happened to knutsford services and think about every services going like that.

Just be careful what you wish for.

Unless you’re an O/D you don’t pay them anyway so why do you care?

Conor:

Some firms do not have snap, ok the drivers get re.imbursed, but it’s a ball ache I would imagine (don’t use em) having to fork out up to or over a hundred quid every week to the robbing bastds.
We’re on snap, but it’s a principle thing with me…rightly or wrongly, so as I said, they can keep their extortionate rates and crap food for me.

robroy:

Conor:

Some firms do not have snap, ok the drivers get re.imbursed, but it’s a ball ache I would imagine (don’t use em) having to fork out up to or over a hundred quid every week to the robbing bastds.
We’re on snap, but it’s a principle thing with me…rightly or wrongly, so as I said, they can keep their extortionate rates and crap food for me.

Some of these crappy outfits won’t pay for parking that’s why there’s so many parked in lay-bys etc etc

WhiteTruckMan:
After some thought I’ve signed it, but beware of unintended consequences. MSA operators may just say sod it if they aren’t making money from these spaces, and reduce hgv space allocation to a minimum, with excess space changed to more car parking, or coach parking/assembly areas. Look what happened to knutsford services and think about every services going like that.

Just be careful what you wish for.

Signed it.
But I’d argue if it’s sucsefull your find firms encouraging us to stop there as it’s free…more will stop there .
Me personally I’d never stop there free or.not

But if it’s free and more people do
Be carefull it doesn’t take businss away from the decent truckstops.

There more chance of platting fog