Volvo FH Curtains

Hi all, just started for a company and been give a 15 plate FH. The curtains have a few of the hooks off the runner and i cant figure out how to get them back in. Ive tried getti g the end cap off the runner to no avail. The hooks are a square type so any help greatly appreciated

Twist end Hook 90°, slide out, slide in hooks, put end back in Twist 90°

I haven’t been in…

A Volvo for years but, in our MANs you just push the runner back up into the gap in the rail.

Took me years to work it out.

yourhavingalarf:
I haven’t been in…

A Volvo for years but, in our MANs you just push the runner back up into the gap in the rail.

^^^^^THIS^^^^

In my 64 plate FH the plastic runners attached to curtain just push back into the rail with a click, they are pretty worn out on mine and easily pull out again :cry:

RIPPER:

yourhavingalarf:
I haven’t been in…

^^^^^THIS^^^^

In my 64 plate FH the plastic runners attached to curtain just push back into the rail with a click, they are pretty worn out on mine and easily pull out again :cry:

This bends the rail, that’s why they fall out…

The FH has an end stop, same as a Scania, twist it 90, then it’s out.

Chances are the hooks are snagged, 1 of the tabs usually snaps off them, that’s why they’re out of the rail. It’s an easy job to replace them, and you can get replacements at most truckstop shops or online.

Thanks folks will try tomorrow when im back in appreciate the replies

yourhavingalarf:
I haven’t been in…

The runner comes off which is a pain. I have my seat right back and many a times got the curtains stuck behind the seat and had the whole thing come down on top of my head [emoji854] [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Well had a look and it’s like a rubber bung in the end of the runner and can’t figure out how to remove it :unamused: oh well I will have to have saggy curtains until I can figure it

The kettle:
oh well I will have to have saggy curtains until I can figure it

Calling Dipper Dave! Right up your Strasse this one David. :wink:

V4, twist 90’ remove.
V3 slide out the plastic bung.

Looks like the bung has been butchered on mine so will have to find a work around