Cj Lang / spar Dundee

Can you go in early , and how long to tip ( good / bad ) ta

It’s not a big place. No bays as such so unloaded by forklift/curtains. Never been in more than an hour early but out within an hour. Make sure you go via the roundabout after the fire station at Queensway onto Douglas Road then Longtown Road and not follow your sat nav.

McPlod:
It’s not a big place. No bays as such so unloaded by forklift/curtains. Never been in more than an hour early but out within an hour. Make sure you go via the roundabout after the fire station at Queensway onto Douglas Road then Longtown Road and not follow your sat nav.

:open_mouth:

McPlod:

Will do , thanks a lot

If it’s chill/frozen, then you’ll be in and out in no time. Guys in the chill are spot on too. One of the best drops we do. If it’s ambient, how long is a piece of string. Guys not as friendly as the chilled department are either. Our lot won’t deliver ambient to them. We get the odd ambient delivery for them, but we drop it off at a subbie in Dundee for them to deliver.
As for going past the fire station on the kingsway, there’s no need. Just as you get to the Arnold Clark Renault garage on the right hand side on the kingsway, you’ll see a sign telling you to turn left for Longtown ind est. It actually looks like you are forking off to the left off the dual carriageway. Just go that way, and cj lang will be on your left. Much easier and quicker. Security will see you coming and open the barrier to let you in. DONT stop at the gate. Just drive in, park up facing the fence if it’s chill, or the wall if ambient and walk back to the gatehouse with your paperwork. You’ll get your code to exit the gate from them for when your tipped and good to go.

I was going to post ,its Kingsway not Queensway. I got my first Class 2 gig there about 25 years ago.

Thanks all , job has now been taken off me , but will keep
A note of what you said ,