Oatcakes

Cheers to the northstaffs oatcakes white van man who gave me a pack whilst I was dripping at one of our local supermarkets, only commented they are lovely and don’t get them round notts! Cheers! And got a brew at the next stop! Happy days [emoji106]

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

spacemanZ10:
Cheers to the northstaffs oatcakes white van man who gave me a pack whilst I was dripping at one of our local supermarkets, only commented they are lovely and don’t get them round notts! Cheers! And got a brew at the next stop! Happy days [emoji106]

Only ever seen them around the Stoke area in butty vans and back street cafes…

Lovely things and heathy :laughing: so I have been told

spike78:

spacemanZ10:

Lovely things and heathy [emoji38] so I have been told

They’re great with cheese! Just felt like highlighting a bit of kindness in these interesting times. They won’t last long![emoji106]

spacemanZ10:

spike78:

spacemanZ10:

Lovely things and heathy [emoji38] so I have been told

They’re great with cheese! Just felt like highlighting a bit of kindness in these interesting times. They won’t last long![emoji106]

I love oatcakes with cheese and bacon , fills you for a good while . We used to have them made in Buxton but when the old owner died the firm tried to expand too quickly and went bust .