What Combinations have you spotted?

What combinations have you spotted out and about whilst doing essential haulage :smiley:

Ive seen
Travis Perkins pulling Dd reefers
DHL Tradeteam pulling Morrisons

Yes i am that bored

Lots of Fly by nite pulling Freshlinc

Hopefully with these lower mortals being elevated to fridge god levels :smiley: when this is over there will be a lot less gobbing off about running fridges when parked up.

Mazzer2:
Hopefully with these lower mortals being elevated to fridge god levels :smiley: when this is over there will be a lot less gobbing off about running fridges when parked up.

:smiley:

Next time they are having a pint with Robbie Williams they will be boring him with stories of RDC waiting rooms

Eddie pulling…

Morrisons.

Bigger players than us have dived onto food. My boss can’t get us on the food. Hes thinking of pulling us tommorow and do the 80% thing as the work ain’t paying the bills. He will make the money up to me though. After today’s announcement regarding self employed I think that covers him aswell.

We are only a three truck outfit, today I had to drive my mates truck back to Scania as our Swiss run is cancelled for three months and he is self isolating for COPD.
I think mine will go when I retire in just over four weeks.

Were busy as usual. Maybe my boss picked the right jobs to start. Oh, yeah, if we don’t have enough trucks, we may ask somebody else to sub… at premium rates… obviously… :grimacing: :grimacing:

Mazzer2:

I doubt it.
Even now I bet theyre in RDCs giving it
“Yeah I normally pull event trailers me. They asked me to help out pulling fridges and I dont mind every so often. Did I tour with black sabbath did you ask? (which no one did) Yeah I did. See when Ozzy bit the head off that bat? Yeah that was me that suggested that. We were having a beer one night, great pals me and ozzy were you see, and I said to him Ozzy mate, you should bite the head off a bat or something. I was only joking but then he did it and he came up to me right after the gig and he says to me that was a great idea man. we still keep in touch right now. Got his number in my mobile. Eh? Show you it? No I cant do that, he trusts me not to show anyone it. Cant break his confidence like that. Great bloke, cant do it to him”

The-Snowman:

Mazzer2:

I doubt it.
Even now I bet theyre in RDCs giving it
“Yeah I normally pull event trailers me. They asked me to help out pulling fridges and I dont mind every so often. Did I tour with black sabbath did you ask? (which no one did) Yeah I did. See when Ozzy bit the head off that bat? Yeah that was me that suggested that. We were having a beer one night, great pals me and ozzy were you see, and I said to him Ozzy mate, you should bite the head off a bat or something. I was only joking but then he did it and he came up to me right after the gig and he says to me that was a great idea man. we still keep in touch right now. Got his number in my mobile. Eh? Show you it? No I cant do that, he trusts me not to show anyone it. Cant break his confidence like that. Great bloke, cant do it to him”

Need a like button for the above 2 ^^^^^^ :smiley:

HobNobRoy:
Need a like button for the above 2 ^^^^^^ :smiley:

I’ve just spotted a spam and blackpudding barmcake.
Very tasty from one of the few nutty vans that are open

yourhavingalarf:
Eddie pulling…

Morrisons.

No milk around here for three days last week at many supermarkets, many drivers at Arla off work, day four Arla trailer pulled by Stobarts.