2 man non essential travel

So sat in birch services having 30 mins and parking alongside is a rigid when 2 people get out and go get a costa . Guess what they are delivering according to the writing on the side , roses !!!
What part of 2 m distance and non essential travel dont these guys get .

They are not the only ones for sure. Hope they all get what they deserve. Selfish morons. :imp:

I’ve seen lots of trucks hauling stuff lately that makes me question people’s ability to interpret the rules [emoji848]

oldwelshdude:
I’ve seen lots of trucks hauling stuff lately that makes me question people’s ability to interpret the rules [emoji848]

The main trouble is they don’t interpret them, they just carry on in their normal selfish ways. They seem to think they are doing no harm.

It is easy to look at the outside of a truck, and blather that ‘they are not essential, they are selfish… boohoo’. You don’t know what, and why they are shifting things. And ‘essential’ is not just food. Food production needs packaging. So you need paper moving. You need glue moving. People working from home need to print stuff. They need printer cartridges… Electricity supplies need to be maintained, engineers need parts. I could go on.

Jakey is a typical holier than though whining little prat, who loves to condemn others, always from afar. Will you volunteer to pick the crops, now that we can’t get our East Euro workers here? No, didn’t think so…

Like SARS, like swine flu, like Mad Cow disease, like bird flu, etc, it will be sorted. Wholesale destruction of the (world ) economy is not solving any problems.

jakethesnake:

oldwelshdude:

The main trouble is they don’t interpret them, they just carry on in their normal selfish ways. They seem to think they are doing no harm.

Yes selfishness and also they just want to keep getting paid. But surely the government can tell these companies to shut it down. I know self employed will do what they want until they are forced to stop

oldwelshdude:

jakethesnake:

oldwelshdude:

Yes selfishness and also they just want to keep getting paid. But surely the government can tell these companies to shut it down. I know self employed will do what they want until they are forced to stop

They will be forced and hopefully punished for being selfish morons. :laughing:

jakethesnake:
They are not the only ones for sure. Hope they all get what they deserve. Selfish morons. :imp:

If your boss tells you to work :-
1 . Do you obey ?
2 . Do you tell him to stuff it?

Some cases the (lowly) driver doesn’t have much choice.
Maybe they’re delivering Roses to a Funeral directors.
Who knows…■■?

the nodding donkey:
It is easy to look at the outside of a truck, and blather that ‘they are not essential, they are selfish… boohoo’. You don’t know what, and why they are shifting things. And ‘essential’ is not just food. Food production needs packaging. So you need paper moving. You need glue moving. People working from home need to print stuff. They need printer cartridges… Electricity supplies need to be maintained, engineers need parts. I could go on.

Jakey is a typical holier than though whining little prat, who loves to condemn others, always from afar. Will you volunteer to pick the crops, now that we can’t get our East Euro workers here? No, didn’t think so…

Like SARS, like swine flu, like Mad Cow disease, like bird flu, etc, it will be sorted. Wholesale destruction of the (world ) economy is not solving any problems.

Defo +1.

Alant:
So sat in birch services having 30 mins and parking alongside is a rigid when 2 people get out and go get a costa . Guess what they are delivering according to the writing on the side , roses !!!
What part of 2 m distance and non essential travel dont these guys get .

how do you know its roses they are delivering ,
Maybe the roses company is helping out delivering supplies of gowns or whatever to hospitals
Maybe a haulier is just after buying it and going contracting to Sainsburys for local food deliveries
Maybe its carrying essential virus testing kits and whomever wanted to disguise what it is carrying

Lots of maybes , it could be anything,
Would it be normal for 2 people to deliver flowers , i would imagine the sale of them wouldnt be much in demand this week

Wincanton and Magnet in Coventry think delivering kitchens to customers houses is essential

Saw a flatbed transit fully loaded with garden sheds going towards Liverpool on the M62 this morning :unamused:

the nodding donkey:

ALL wrong donkey, just so wrong.

lolipop:
Wincanton and Magnet in Coventry think delivering kitchens to customers houses is essential

My other half has had her council flat kitchen ripped out, in a council refurbishment scheme. They did so the week before last… they had to halt works, because she had to self isolate, but now she’s had a letter, that they are going to carry on to fit her new kitchen, because they can’t leave her without a kitchen (or a bathroom for that matter), for health reasons.

Not every new kitchen is a vanity project…

jakethesnake:

the nodding donkey:

No ND is bang on the money.

Darkside:

jakethesnake:

the nodding donkey:

No ND is bang on the money.

Yes in your opinion . :unamused:

I condemn idiots and the selfish ones that can’t follow simple rules. I have praise for many especially the half a million volunteers . The minority always let us down.

jakethesnake:
I condemn idiots and the selfish ones that can’t follow simple rules. I have praise for many especially the half a million volunteers . The minority always let us down.

Do the half a million volunteers get checked to see if they are clear, before they are going around, potentially spreading the virus among the vulnerable?

I’m not having a go at the volunteers, they are better people than me, but how are these 500.000 individuals monitored for their health, and safe working practices?

My boss has found a loophole so no shutting down for us. We deliver white goods such as fridges, cookers and washing machines and apparently these are essential items. So he said as long as people are buying these online we are going to be working. We are busier than on black Friday he said.

Greedy ■■■■■■■

Soon I’m supposed to be going out with a new pass for a couple of weeks as she has just passed her test through our apprenticeship scheme but I’ll be postponing that for the foreseeable future as I obviously don’t want to spend so much time with someone in what is basically a small enclosed area.