What critical loads have we been hauling this week?

I’ll start. Copier paper, furniture, dog treats, wallpaper paste and grout.

Thank goodness i’m at work keeping the country running.

If I catch the virus and get sick as a result of being out and about moving these essential loads, i’m down to £94 a week.

On the one hand i’m thankful to have regular work but on the other it feels like a bit of a pointless health risk.

Load of kitchens up to Scotland, load of chipboard back Monday night. And then on Tuesday morning all runs days and nights cancelled so currently sat here bored off me ■■■■ on Facebook and Youtube. Even washed the car I’m that bored.

Load after load of concrete blocks .

Flat out hauling diggers back home at the moment.

If things get bad in a few weeks we might need to start taking some out to dig some big holes…

TV’s & Play Sand, got to keep the kiddies happy :laughing:

Food for supermarkets etc, but that’s what I do anyway so no change.

Potatoes…All potatoes from the farm to the processor, so has to be important, as it is classed as food…I don`t class it as food as it is not a protein.

Phone holders to Poundland.
Window spacers to Safestyle.
Bagged concrete to a regular customer.
Other bagged concrete tyoe stuff from a regular customer.
Motorbikes (mostly undelivered)
Garden ornaments
Garden ornament display stands.

Tomorrow is more garden tat to an orange DIY chain warehouse.

Continental work has stopped so beef into UK a bit of fruit and veg around the UK then the same back to Ireland

Continental work has stopped so beef into UK a bit of fruit and veg around the UK then the same back to Ireland

Monday - tank of starch to a paper mill in Kent.
Tuesday - multi-purpose shelves to Bolton/Warrington.
Wednesday - gluten to Nestle Sudbury.
Thursday - boxes of jigsaws to Nottingham, reload gluten for Prudhoe.

Critical? Who can say…

This week mostly stuff for farms which I guess has to do with lambing etc season. Not too sure but its gone nuts recently. Bit of food colouring, brake disks, clutches, danp proof course stuff for Jewsons, pump bottles I assume for hand sanitizer.

Last week was the ones I noticed most were toilet rolls to
a cash carry, hand sanitizer by bottle and IBC load, plus several pallets of body bags. Not seen any of those this week however.

God knows how some of it is crucial but keeps me in a job. Really didn’t think Jewsons would still be open.

C9ncrete and aircrete blocks to add to stacks on sites that won’t be used for weeks and weeks.

Pallets of Leather from Italy, Beluga Lentils to a food processing plant, Quinua grains to an RDC, with more pallets of Leather to firms around Northampton area, tomorrow…nothing.

As of friday this week I will be used to supply medicine and essential goods to the most vulnerable poeple. I know the shops will be closing and only supermarkets and petrol stations will remain open.

Buckle up troops.

Yet no work out of a toilet roll factory tonight, sent home and all agency shifts cancelled…

Pasta , bread , tates , toilet rolls , cat food
Cat litter , cereals from Grantham to bulwell notts
Nurse ( daughter ) was very thankful of her dad / mum
Helping out as she’s on 12 hr nights nearly alm
Week & is about on her knees

Parcels - could be anything, but I know there are some of medicines & some of food in there
Will be mail later in the week

Rice cakes and bread-sticks into Tesco
Several Amazon trunks
Baby food and baby milk powder into Tesco
Coca Cola for some backstreet wholesaler.

So probably 50% essential, 50% non-essential.

Mazzer2:

Our UK/France/UK work still going.
Truck parts, kid’s games, food ingredients, and finished grocery products.
Not all essential if we are about to start surviving in caves, but that isn’t the situation is it? Things are serious, but not apocalyptic.