The Dark Lord returns!

Alex Lester, The Dark Lord returns to night time radio with the best time of the day show and more.

By far the best night time Broadcaster, and now on from 1 to 6 AM

Check it out at Greatest Hits Radio or download the app

I miss the dark lord! One of the best presenters on the airwaves!! Was always gutted when Janice long was covering though. Once I noticed she was sucking a boiled sweet when on air, I couldn’t un-notice it! I’m gonna miss night driving!!

Nite Owl:
I miss the dark lord! One of the best presenters on the airwaves!! Was always gutted when Janice long was covering though. Once I noticed she was sucking a boiled sweet when on air, I couldn’t un-notice it! I’m gonna miss night driving!!

Hey Nite Owl - Get the app on your phone - you can listen again to previous shows at your leisure
No need for night driving now :smiley:

Slap my top!!!

Love the shoe.

And all through the land the people rejoiced…well those between 1 and 6 am
BOLINXIA FOREVER VIVA THE DARK LORD
S.C.O.F.

adie5:
Alex Lester, The Dark Lord returns to night time radio with the best time of the day show and more.

By far the best night time Broadcaster, and now on from 1 to 6 AM

Check it out at Greatest Hits Radio or download the app

Well tidy as I start at 03.00 I’ll get 3 hrs in happy days

That ‘Greatest hits radio’ is quite good.
It also has Patman or Pat Sharp (the guy who had the dodgy mullet in the 80s :smiley: ) on a Saturday morning Golden hour type show.

robroy:
It also has Patman or Pat Sharp (the guy who had the dodgy mullet in the 80s :smiley: ) on a Saturday morning Golden hour type show.

[emoji444] Fun house, it’s a whole lotta fun, prizes to be won, its a real wacky show where anything goes [emoji444]. Or something along those linrs

simcor:

robroy:

[emoji444] Fun house, it’s a whole lotta fun, prizes to be won, its a real wacky show where anything goes [emoji444]. Or something along those linrs

Fun House?..was that not a kids show he did on tv in the 80s with those 2 fit twins? :smiley:

robroy:

simcor:

robroy:

Fun House?..was that not a kids show he did on tv in the 80s with those 2 fit twins? :smiley:

Yes Melanie and errm I forget the other ones name oh Martina . I had to Google it to check Martina’s name, although at the age I was I wasn’t really interested in their names [emoji16]

simcor:

robroy:

simcor:

robroy:

Yes Melanie and errm I forget the other ones name oh Martina . I had to Google it to check Martins name, although at the age I was I wasn’t really interested in their names [emoji16]

:laughing: I often wondered if he was or he wasn’t :wink: …lucky ■■■■. :laughing:
Another radio scoop Gary Davies was on R2 last week.
Must be the Woos that attract me …Woo Gary Davis on your radio, , and Pat Sharp Woo Woo. :laughing: …somebody on another thread has just accused me of ‘babbling’, it’s catching on. :blush: :laughing:

robroy:

simcor:

robroy:

simcor:

robroy:

Yes Melanie and errm I forget the other ones name oh Martina . I had to Google it to check Martins name, although at the age I was I wasn’t really interested in their names [emoji16]

[emoji38] I often wondered if he was or he wasn’t :wink: …lucky [zb]. [emoji38]
Another radio scoop Gary Davies was on R2 last week.
Must be the Woos that attract me …Woo Gary Davis on your radio, , and Pat Sharp Woo Woo. [emoji38] …somebody on another thread has just accused me of ‘babbling’, it’s catching on. :blush: [emoji38]

I think everyone thought he was, if he wasn’t I bet he was wishing he was. Showing your age I’m afraid, mind so am I [emoji848]

Does anybody remember Mike Dickin on Talksport, Ian Collins and the creatures of the night, Scott Chisolm and Nick Abbott.?
Ok just me then. :smiley:

robroy:
Does anybody remember Mike Dickin on Talksport, Ian Collins and the creatures of the night, Scott Chisolm and Nick Abbott.?

Nope lost me on them.
Probably before my time.

simcor:

robroy:

Nope lost me on them.
Probably before my time.

Ok :blush: it wasn’t that long ago tbf , …but thanks :laughing:

Anyone know what happened to Richard Allinson? (or similar surname if that’s not quite right?)

He had amazing music knowledge but must have seriously upset someone high up in the BBC

good_friend:
Anyone know what happened to Richard Allinson? (or similar surname if that’s not quite right?)

He had amazing music knowledge but must have seriously upset someone high up in the BBC

He must have been sidelined when the BBC wanted more female presenters,apart from Sara Cox I cant be doing with any of them people used to moan on here about Chris Evans but he was far better than Zoe Ballache and as for Lady V I can’t find the words

Is Alex coming back to radio 2 I’m wondering? I believe he’s been languishing on some local radio backwater for some time,probably a midlands based station.He could do with a return his old haunt, to stem the quality decline initiated by the mayo/wiley fiasco some time ago,the station hasn’t really recovered from that idiocy I’d say.

good_friend:

he does the drive time show on magic radio I think