Parcel drivers

Truck was overtaking me on the M6 tonight. As it got as far as my window I could see it was a tnt truck. Seeing as they all drive like bell ends I wound up the cruise control to it’s limit to leave him out there for a while.

You need to change the bait on your hook.

Mind you, you probably dont as no doubt this will be another thread with the same replies…

Rowley010:
Truck was overtaking me on the M6 tonight. As it got as far as my window I could see it was a tnt truck. Seeing as they all drive like bell ends I wound up the cruise control to it’s limit to leave him out there for a while.

M6 ■■■■■■

Even I’m bored with these now

Get a Life!

OIP.jpg

Well I’ve just ‘searched user’s posts’ and there was 11 pages with this twaddle coming up so he’s going on ignore all from this person.

Rowley you have disappointed me. I hope you are not going to turn into one of unprofessional lot. :wink:
As you know I need your support as some seem to make excuses for all these bad drivers but I may have to go back to my ONE man crusade. :laughing:

Keep at em lad. :wink:

Even your wing man is despairing of you now, I think they call it in fighting !

C987D40C-3CC7-4D66-8A8E-2E03AFBDC819.jpeg

toonsy:
You need to change the bait on your hook.

:bulb: I’d suggest that simply not taking any bait would be easier for everybody.

I was driving my parcel truck on the M6 last night, as I hung out to over take, I was met with a dirty look from some chap. He couldn’t of been no more then 16/17 years of age. I digress, he had the nerve, to speed up and wouldn’t let me by… so much to my annoyance, when he sped off, I moved back over. later on during my shift, I needed to get on the A34, and I see the same truck parked up. It was him again, because I am such an unprofessional and inconsiderate driver. I decided to ignore the count down markers and cut over right at the end. All in the name of getting parcels to the customer as quick as possible.

I’m interested to know how you peel your bananas lads. No it’s not a euphemism.
I was listening to something on the radio that said monkeys hold the stalk end and peel from the other end.
I’ve never even given that consideration.

nomiS36:
I was listening to something on the radio that said monkeys hold the stalk end and peel from the other end.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
some monkeys are clever.
thats the easy way to peel bananas.
only agency and schoolkids try and open them from the stalk end.

dieseldog999:

nomiS36:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
some monkeys are clever.

But I’m neither [emoji45]

Rowley010:

Were you standing on the bridge when this happened, did you take a picture and put notes in your note book, how high on the list of stobart spotters league are you

jakethesnake:
Rowley you have disappointed me. I hope you are not going to turn into one of unprofessional lot. :wink:
As you know I need your support as some seem to make excuses for all these bad drivers but I may have to go back to my ONE man crusade. :laughing:

It didn’t happen jake. I wouldn’t really do that.

Rowley010:

… THIS /\ /\ /\ from the muppet who posts about bad driving!!!

nomiS36:

dieseldog999:

nomiS36:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
some monkeys are clever.

But I’m neither [emoji45]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
watch and learn.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy23Oy-aS8E

Win-Stone:

Rowley010:

… THIS /\ /\ /\ from the muppet who posts about bad driving!!!

This from the Muppet that didn’t read the previous post before posting

discoman:
I was driving my parcel truck on the M6 last night, as I hung out to over take, I was met with a dirty look from some chap. He couldn’t of been no more then 16/17 years of age. I digress, he had the nerve, to speed up and wouldn’t let me by… so much to my annoyance, when he sped off, I moved back over. later on during my shift, I needed to get on the A34, and I see the same truck parked up. It was him again, because I am such an unprofessional and inconsiderate driver. I decided to ignore the count down markers and cut over right at the end. All in the name of getting parcels to the customer as quick as possible.

Quality

Rowley010:

jakethesnake:

It didn’t happen jake. I wouldn’t really do that.

fantasist and a liar by your own admission (you’ve summed yourself up right there)