TomTom

Hi I have purchased a TomTom HGV sat nav, I am wondering if someone can help with imputing the measurements, should I enter them as the show on the ID plate or do I need to convert the measurements

Thanks all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our psychic powers are a little bit off, so could you help us out by telling us what kind of truck you drive

You but your gross weight in,. Eg 44,tonnes, 4.19m,height, length 16.5m. axles 6.

biggriffin:
You but your gross weight in,. Eg 44,tonnes, 4.19m,height, length 16.5m. axles 6.

Thanks, with the length mine is 10700 I just whack in 10.7?

peirre:
Our psychic powers are a little bit off, so could you help us out by telling us what kind of truck you drive

It’s a Merc ridged L : 10700 W : 2540 H : 4M & is 18T

Jakeea:

peirre:

biggriffin:

Jakeea:

peirre:

Thanks mate

biggriffin:

Jakeea:

peirre:

52 lol

SuperMultiBlue:

biggriffin:

Jakeea:

peirre:

52 lol

I set mine to 52, then it’s always a nice surprise when I get there “early” :laughing: