Had to finish early

Hi all.

As the title says, I finished at 330 today, I couldn’t handle it any longer.

The amount of pricks on the road in the last week is too much for me to handle, I had to come home and crack open some Warka.

Cases in point, today a moron in a Merc cut me up and nearly ran me off the road, I floored it after him but he was too quick.

Then at 11am an old git in a Micra was hogging the road in a village near Sudbury, I couldn’t get by him so I tailgated him for 5 miles, flashing my lights and telling him to get over, eventually he took the Melford road

Then at 1pm I had some ■■■■■■ in a DPD van nearly drive into me as he was on his phone, I spun round and got him to pull over so I could give him a piece of my mind.

I can’t handle it any more, I think I need a holiday

Over and out

And what does your little dog say to you when your driving about like a ■■■■■

Jimmy McNulty:
And what does your little dog say to you when your driving about like a [zb]?

“Go faster Daddy” :grimacing:

You should have went after them and gave them your ‘‘Bunch of fives’’ apiece Big John.

robroy:
You should have went after them and gave them your ‘‘Bunch of fives’’ apiece Big John.

The Merc driver was going to get a tap I can tell you that, I didn’t hit the DPD guy as he was a little weasel, but I told him if I saw him again then he’d be in trouble

robroy:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i drove.about.all xay flashi g.tooting and.recklessly overtaking loving every minute and didnt fi ish till six…so i reckon that makes me like a.rock…
heat and kitchen mabe :laughing: y??

I also finished at 3.30

Can I suggest that you use your other account rather try to troll otherwise both accounts will be locked down, don’t be a ■■■■

Rikki-UK:
Can I suggest that you use your other account rather try to troll otherwise both accounts will be locked down, don’t be a ■■■■

Can someone explain because I’am lost :confused:

commonrail:
I also finished at 3.30

I finished at 14 .30 . paid til 17.00.

Punchy Dan:

Rikki-UK:

You really don’t want to know - last post went so far off topic I think it’s landed on Mars !! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Toddy2:

Punchy Dan:

Rikki-UK:

You really don’t want to know - last post went so far off topic I think it’s landed on Mars !! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Lock em down and all the other dicks this TRUCKNET is just a farce

Jimmy McNulty:

Here is said little doggie having a little comfort after nasty Johns road rage

robthedog:

Jimmy McNulty:

Drives on the other side then?

Jimmy McNulty:

robthedog:

Jimmy McNulty:

Drives on the other side then?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i believe the correct trucknet description refers to them as " he dances at the other end of the ballroom" :smiley:

Rikki-UK:

Only 2 accounts!?!?!?!

Amateur [emoji57]

Suedehead:

commonrail:
I also finished at 3.30

Half one today.
Time for a haircut

commonrail:

Suedehead:

commonrail:
I also finished at 3.30

Half one today.
Time for a haircut

1215 here - plenty of time when I got home to sort out our broken shower, effect a temporary repair (ie bodge) and order the new part required to do the job properly. Now to decide what to do with the rest of the day…

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Who’s this Rikki guy?

Why’s he called Rikki? That’s a hairdressers name.

Either call yourself Richard or ■■■■.

Actually, make it ■■■■ and be done with it.

Bye… :smiley: :smiley:

Actually it was quite funny, almost made me think that Coffeeholic had resurfaced :wink: