POUNDLAND RDC

Anyone work here? what is the take home pay and what is the work like, it says you have to have a clean license. what happens if you get points while you are employed there? Is it goodbye?

I don’t work there, but have been in couple of them and know they’re getting shafted for infringements, i think first one was werbal warning and after that disciplinary.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Neoo:
I don’t work there, but have been in couple of them and know they’re getting shafted for infringements, i think first one was werbal warning and after that disciplinary.

I fail to see how drivers who work for shopping trolley firms can get driving hours infringements, they don’t max out week after week, and don’t need to push to 4.29 before they stop, or keep taking 9 hrs rest, so how the feeck do they do it.

biggriffin:

Neoo:

I fail to see how drivers who work for shopping trolley firms can get driving hours infringements, they don’t max out week after week, and don’t need to push to 4.29 before they stop, or keep taking 9 hrs rest, so how the feeck do they do it.

Clueless immigrant workforce as per usual

Legends the lot of them…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

polytrotter:
Legends the lot of them…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

There’s enough leg-ends on here without any more, double accounting. :open_mouth:

Neoo:
know they’re getting shafted for infringements, i think first one was werbal warning and after that disciplinary.

Lol

If you have infringement you just loosing your bonus. That’s all. If you are an idiot and your card shows 3 infringements every day then maybe is good idea to find another job.

robthedog:

Most of infringements in Poundland caughted up by locals, so sorry. Some of experienced drivers still don’t know what manual entry is. Compare to imigrants I would say it’s 50/50. But we have many ignorants, same as here I see.

Work is OK. You can get 12.70 an hour plus bonus for no infringements and no accidents. Night hours and weekend paid more. I’m not sure but dark hours is pound more i think and weekend is 2.20 per hour more Saturday and Sunday.
How much you take home depends on how many hours you can do. 2k-2.5k every 4 weeks so 13 times a year.

You can have penalty points while you work in Poundland. How many? I don’t know. One of the driver got 6. As far as I know.

Work can be difficult at the begin because its hard to find some places. Most of them in strict city centres. But when you get used to then its easy. No one phone you up in middle of day and ask where are you. You can take your time as long as you don’t sleep in lay bay for 2 hours.

n00bie:

Neoo:
know they’re getting shafted for infringements, i think first one was werbal warning and after that disciplinary.

Lol

If you have infringement you just loosing your bonus. That’s all. If you are an idiot and your card shows 3 infringements every day then maybe is good idea to find another job.

robthedog:

Most of infringements in Poundland caughted up by locals, so sorry. Some of experienced drivers still don’t know what manual entry is. Compare to imigrants I would say it’s 50/50. But we have many ignorants, same as here I see.

Work is OK. You can get 12.70 an hour plus bonus for no infringements and no accidents. Night hours and weekend paid more. I’m not sure but dark hours is pound more i think and weekend is 2.20 per hour more Saturday and Sunday.
How much you take home depends on how many hours you can do. 2k-2.5k every 4 weeks so 13 times a year.

You can have penalty points while you work in Poundland. How many? I don’t know. One of the driver got 6. As far as I know.

Work can be difficult at the begin because its hard to find some places. Most of them in strict city centres. But when you get used to then its easy. No one phone you up in middle of day and ask where are you. You can take your time as long as you don’t sleep in lay bay for 2 hours.

Thanks buddy. Very helpful.