New Scania is a bit pricey

amcommercials.com/used-trac … 1095972164

£247,000… before any bling is added

Somebody will buy it,. End up with Tang plates,pulling a fridge.

I didn’t know they’d started making those bonneted Scanias again.
Is it just me who thinks it looks a bit hideous. :neutral_face: ,
Ok for the posers who want to draw a attention to themselves I suppose, but a plain white Topliner would be my preference.

Scanias have always been dearer than anything else, and held their price better for as long as I remember.

I reckon it looks grim to be honest, maybe a decent colour scheme would help.

I think it looks crap

I think the word is “fugly”. :stuck_out_tongue:

You just get the nose no big cab a bit pricey

Ridiculous price ridiculous think. Ugly as sin too. To answer a question above Scania don’t make them, a truck modding company does, in Holland I think

Harry Monk:
I think the word is “fugly”. :stuck_out_tongue:

+1

Ain’t just me then. :smiley:

robroy:

No.
The truck is f’ugly too…
Couldn’t resist.
:slight_smile:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Franglais:

robroy:

No.
The truck is f’ugly too…
Couldn’t resist.
:slight_smile:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Whey 10 out of 10. :sunglasses:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Vile.

Instead of making that crap, how about making the long line? Surely with length would be no different and I bet it would sell a lot more!

switchlogic:
Ridiculous price ridiculous think. Ugly as sin too. To answer a question above Scania don’t make them, a truck modding company does, in Holland I think

They are converted in Holland, I know someone who had a R series done a couple of years ago, Irish haulier as well, when it was completed he was offered an £18,000 profit on what it owed him, just proves there is money in haulage…somewhere!

Unusual for am to put the price on the website of stuff like that , it normally just says price on application , that’s an eye watering amount to say the least :open_mouth:

Trucking sideways:
Vile.

Instead of making that crap, how about making the long line? Surely with length would be no different and I bet it would sell a lot more!

And at least it would have practical use, they must be spot on those trucks to live in, instead of just ‘‘Look at me in my big truck’’ value. :unamused:

Think the catwalk and back of the cab looks nice at least, shame as you’d only get to see it if there isn’t a trailer on the back…

There must be a market, this is the 3rd one they have had done

Having never driven one - isn’t having the bonnet a compete pain in the arse?

Think I might be in the minority - I quite liked the last series ones.

id love the hughes bros to buy it for cash and have someone to startup as sehguh logistics and see how it.goes.from there. :astonished:

itl look nicer when blinged tho the interior looks like dung.