Vehicles driving with blue lights

Tude:

Martin:

Tude:
So many vehicles with blue lights now in the mirrors that I don`t take any notice of them…So good luck if it is your wife/husband/close relative that they are trying to save…But this bod has had enough of all the fake blue lights to take any notice…I also have a clear conscious because I do display psychopathic tendencies :laughing:

So if I am on blues taking blood/plasma/oxygen etc to your wife/husband/close relative in a small cottage hospital that does not hold stock, and I just happen to be in my own car as a volunteer (Trained paramedic as it happens) you are not going to help me on my way??

There are many plain vehicles that use blue lights for a very good reason!

Indeed, and as there are many plain vehicles that use blue lights, I now no longer respond, as I have no idea if they are chancers/fakes and to be honest Ambulances are just plain dangerous in any situation…Do they even have any sort of training? Because it seems like they do not, they do seem to cause accidents in Lincolnshire.
I am not moving, too much traffic and too many incidences for accidents in my opinion.

You clearly do have issues with the emergency services running on blues & two’s in an emergency so I will only answer one question:

Do they even have any sort of training? Yes they do, very extensive training before they are authorised to drive emergency vehicles, and they have to pass a test that is way more advanced than most of the guys on this site! They are also re-tested at regular intervals.