Tom tom 6250 stolen in narrowboat raid in Beduff

I had my narrowboat ransacked in Marston lane Bedworth and the tramps took my 6250 lifetime edition.Absolutely raging tbh.
Can Tom Tom deactivate these things chaps ?

Sorry to hear that mate.
If you catch the scrotes that did it, you could deactivate them!

uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answer … en-or-lost

For navigation devices it’s possible for our Customer Care department to block your device from being connected to another account, if you can provide a crime reference number and a copy of the police report and proof of payment.

I’d contact them, hopefully lifetime maps is on your user account although you’d need a device to use it on.

Why would you have a sad nag on a narrow boat? Surely you just go with the flow (or against it) :smiley:

Beau Nydel:
Why would you have a sad nag on a narrow boat? Surely you just go with the flow (or against it) :smiley:

Thanks for the attempt at humour.

I will contact Tom Tom later chaps.

Beau Nydel:

Thanks for the attempt at humour.

I will contact Tom Tom later chaps.

would you not get one out of the insurance anyway?

in 100 yards turn left.
do a lot of agency drivers live on canal barges? :slight_smile:

in 100yds turn left.jpg

They can’t stop it functioning as a GPS receiver, nor can they remotely deactivate the installed maps. They can in theory block it from downloading updates, and can block it from accessing Live services. In practice they won’t do either of them. They will unlink it from your Tomtom account if you ask them.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

dieseldog999:

in 100 yards turn left.

Hmmm?
mfame.guru/container-barge-allid … ay-bridge/

The canal from Avoncliffe near Bradford on Avon to Trowbridge features regulary in the local paper , the most common thefts are generators and push bikes .

If you decide not to replace the TomTom then Nicholson’s Guides to the Inland Waterways are much less attractive to thieves.

:smiley:

What a bunch of twunts.
Its no joke being burgled you sad idiot.

You didn’t come on here for sympathy or sense surely.
Contact Chester. He’ll come round, check everything is OK and then reseal it for you :slight_smile:

Beetlejuice:
What a bunch of twunts.

you are reaping what you have sown to be honest

Tom Tom are blocking services,some goat has tried to link his email to it and now his email is being sent to the police via tom tom security.Hopefully he is as thick as most Truckers appear to be in here(^Not all) and used his regular email.

Darkside:

Beetlejuice:
What a bunch of twunts.

you are reaping what you have sown to be honest

Explain?

Beau Nydel:
You didn’t come on here for sympathy or sense surely.
Contact Chester. He’ll come round, check everything is OK and then reseal it for you :slight_smile:

This is why truck drivers get low pay.Low inteligence muppets.

MrRob:
http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/24844/~/my-device-has-been-stolen-or-lost

For navigation devices it’s possible for our Customer Care department to block your device from being connected to another account, if you can provide a crime reference number and a copy of the police report and proof of payment.

I’d contact them, hopefully lifetime maps is on your user account although you’d need a device to use it on.

It is fixed to the lifetime of the divice,so basically they will switch it off but i lose it.But they have offered a huge discount on my replacement.
Cheers

peterm:
Sorry to hear that mate.
If you catch the scrotes that did it, you could deactivate them!

Well he has tried to register it to his email,sadly tom tom will not divulge it to me but have emailed the police the details.
Cheers

dieseldog999:

in 100 yards turn left.

Never done a day on Agency Dog.