Meanwhile.....somewhere in Leicestershire

Tbf hes done well to get that far in :laughing:

toonsy:

Reckon it was lower when he attempted it and it’s risen since

toonsy:

With the breakneck speed they drive at , it’s no surprise he got that far in :smiley:

RIPPER:

toonsy:

Reckon it was lower when he attempted it and it’s risen since

You reckon? :unamused: :laughing:

Hope he switched his tacho to ferry mode

edd1974:
Hope he switched his tacho to ferry mode

:laughing:

I can guess what was playing on the radio at the time

“” RIVER DEEP , MOUNTAIN HIGH “”" :grimacing: :grimacing:

Edd1974 you are sooooo bad. :smiley:

Sorry to burst all your bubbles but it’s not owned by Tuffnells anymore it was sold to a local farmer i believe. Most of the graphics have bee removed.

tncsi strikes again, well spotted mml…

moomooland:
Sorry to burst all your bubbles but it’s not owned by Tuffnells anymore it was sold to a local farmer i believe. Most of the graphics have bee removed.

To be fair, only one post referred to it being an (ex)tuffnels rally truck… :grimacing:

Thought they’d washed off!

moomooland:

^^^^^
all that meas is that it was a non runner and the miserable scrote will have dragged it in there with a tractor so he can claim a new engine from the insurance, :wink:

moomooland:

^^^^^
all that meas is that it was a non runner and the miserable scrote will have dragged it in there with a tractor so he can claim a new engine from the insurance, :wink: