What a load of rubbish

dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … treet.html

I wonder what was there first, the parked car or the line of bins.

Not sure what he was trying to.do

He clearly got past the bins and car. Turned round

Then.knocked them over on way out

Looks like he’s gone down the wrong street, realised his mistake then panicked and rushed to correct it.
Another example of a driver allowing a small mistake to become a catastrophe, the sort of which gives decent drivers a bad reputation

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I’d bet the car was there first, our local bus route is an obstacle course for large vehicles because lazy ■■■■■■■■ car drivers park near corners rather than walk 5 yards to their front door.
Not helped by local authority marking out resident parking spaces in silly places.

I’m not trying to excuse the driver but just how daft can the residents be, they’ve got those bins all neatly lined up, not only blocking the road but they’re all facing the wrong way :unamused:

it seems only the people at number 7 have any brains … and they’ve put the wrong bin out :smiley:

Agency? well someone going to say it :unamused:

“Shocking footage shows the lorry knock over the row of bins like dominoes” :unamused: :unamused:

At that point I stopped reading

Is this really news ? :unamused:
A few bins got knocked over , who cares ? :confused:

The old Truck magazine test route used to pass down a hill lined with houses, somewhere in the north of England.

‘Responsible’ Pat Kennet used to do the test on dustbin day, then see how many bins he could knock over with the blast from the exhaust brake. :smiley:

Slow news day.