Lokeren truckstop

Have put it in Euro forum but no bites…

Been ages since I’ve been into Lokeren, cant remember how to pay. Is it machine? I recall a parking discount if you buy a meal?

toonsy:
Have put it in Euro forum but no bites…

Been ages since I’ve been into Lokeren, cant remember how to pay. Is it machine? I recall a parking discount if you buy a meal?

Not been in there for 4yrs now.When we stopped doing Euro work.And yeah if i remember rightly it was a machine.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’ve not been for a few years either but it WAS a machine outside or if sensible o’clock the lady inside…for parking that is…[emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I drive by it daily, but sadly it’s been many -a-year since I stopped there.

The mixed grill is nice and soon as I pulled in most of where everything is came back to me.

As said above and I think it’s €1/hour after the first hour.

Years ago I considered this place a top spot but it has lost a lot of its attraction for me these days so only stop for a 45 and a quick bite occasionally if at all these days. Haven’t night stopped for years but the few day visits I’ve done the barriers were open.

Seems to be big for the lads needing a tank or fridge wash and an unbelievable amount of EE and other foreign trucks always parked on the verges of the access road for some reason.