Did you fall out of your cab yesterday?

dailypost.co.uk/news/north- … g-16893297

Terrible! Wonder if the driver really didn’t realise about it… Come on!

I’ve never fell out of one dd but I’ve fell into a few :blush: :laughing:

I would be more worried about her £1400 excess she has to pay :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

No truck step that I ever used would do that to a birds north and south.

I smell ■■■■■■■ or should that be collagen.

And another thing if she’s 25 I will bare my arse on the town hall steps so I will.

From what i read of the half arsed report it sort of implied a set of steps (small step ladder?) fell off the lorry.

TNCSI verdict, not a juggernaut’s step at all, but involving a non member of the caravan club type ■■■■■■ :open_mouth: pick up and, amazing i know :unamused: , summat unsecured by a regulation span set fell off the back and instead of every poor sod swerving all over the road to avoid it this time it hit the windscreen of a car that just happened to have a £1400 excess :open_mouth: .
Pudding and too many eggs here methinks.

This is the step, looks lorryish?
Don’t know if she’s pouting for the selfie or just swollen

0_OER_DPW_100919crash4.jpg

mike68:
And another thing if she’s 25 I will bare my arse on the town hall steps so I will.

Well I would ! :sunglasses:
(I don’t mean bare my arse btw :laughing: )

Something not right here. Blood appears to have been flicked on her face, she doesn’t appear to have any cuts and very little has come from her supposedly broken nose as it would have trickled down to her lips. Step looks too big to have gone through gap in windscreen and initial impact looks to have been lower down the screen than the gap.

wing-nut:
Something not right here. Blood appears to have been flicked on her face, she doesn’t appear to have any cuts and very little has come from her supposedly broken nose as it would have trickled down to her lips. Step looks too big to have gone through gap in windscreen and initial impact looks to have been lower down the screen than the gap.

Also took herself to A&E? Why not the police?
Had time to take a selfie while covered in blood (not something you do when you are in shock) Most people take accident photos while in hospital after being cleaned up a little and the shock has passed.

Also “The lorry driver must of known what was happening because three cars had stopped”
Yet before that she said “It was lucky no one was behind us at the time or they would of smashed into us”

Ok my days of playing as Trucknet csi are over I will leave it to the pros. :grimacing:

I doubt there is anything dodgy just that first thought was insurance and how to $$$.

She ought to see if there’s any job vacancies at her local dairy farm as she clearly loves milking things.

Says in article the company will be responsible not the driver, yeah right. Once you leave yard all blame is layed on you.

If that step came through the window and hit her in the coupon it’s not just going to look like some ramdom blood splatter but more like a slasher movie.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Clock the terracotta pots in the back of the car pic, so the cars at home on the drive then by the looks of it, so did she drive it home with that damage? Did the recovery truck take it there instead of a garage? Did her fat mate Shaz sit on the windscreen for a duckface selfie and then leave her rather ample arse cheek imprints in the screen and then before ■■■■■■■■ boyfriend finds out and clouts her one they go off and find some roadside debris and concoct this whole BS story?

Who knows. :unamused:

Step off a lorry yea right more like she hit a cyclist or a old cow in the road and trying to blame someone else

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

So cynical !!
You can see her nose is smashed all that blood